The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I found all the ! points in the first zone, about to talk to the guard about Yennifer.
Side note, there's a ! in the middle of the river in the first area....don't go anywhere near it. It's treasure underwater but the Drowners around it are level 12. Killed me in 2 hits. :merchant:

Fred.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I found all the ! points in the first zone, about to talk to the guard about Yennifer.
Side note, there's a ! in the middle of the river in the first area....don't go anywhere near it. It's treasure underwater but the Drowners around it are level 12. Killed me in 2 hits. :merchant:

Fred.
What level you playing on? Matter of fact what level is everyone playing on?

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
yeah im liking this

fun quests and his investigation skills are batman level :obama:

getting the hang of it, killed the noonwraith at level 2 :sas1:

tried to find the herbalist but i guess i had to talk to the guard about yennefer first, might do a all nighter (birthday week so off all week)

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
What level you playing on? Matter of fact what level is everyone playing on?
3rd hardest and I'm dying a LOT. the problem isn't even the higher level enemies but when it's like 5 or 6 wolves or bandits at once, that's when it gets hectic :noah:.

the no HP regain from meditation is a bytch so you always have to have consumables on deck. but money isn't that easy to come by at first so your best bet is grabbing consumables from fallen enemies (no mistakes allowed since you're already low on HP though :mjcry:). I guess your only real chance for success is to "git gud" :ufdup:.

Last edited:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Quit on the Werewolf, he recharges as soon as i hit him so no point. Gonna do another side quest

If you get the poison weapon schematic from the first zone when the poison damage connects it completely cancels out the regen. I think there's a type of bomb that does it too.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
You guys are probably in the second some by now. But here's a Tip. In the first zone bulletin board theres a quest a red seal on it asking to find his nikka. When u go with dude to find him you will find a shyt load of low stat swords. I filled my inventory before I picked everything up.

One thing I don't get tho how come they say ya shyt worth 30 coins then u go sell it and dude like o I'll give u good deal here's 3 :dahell: these nikkas giving us game stop trade in prices :dahell:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
all food restores the same amount of vitality?
nope, "prepared foods" like cooked chicken and porkchops make my VIT go up way faster. lol it's kind of weird that they show how long the duration is for the increase but not the rate as well. you can have three things that heal for 10s but all at different rates :francis:. if that's in the item information somewhere I sure can't find it......

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm playing on Blood and Broken Bones 2nd hardest level.

@Mowgli better have his shyt set on the highest all that shyt he talk :birdman: