The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Someone mentioned it a few pages back and I don't think anybody answered him but how do you get that griffin's head off your horse? shyt is probably stank as fukk right now. :russ:

Where do you sell the griffins head? Been on my horse for hours :aicmon:

:mjcry:

You can sell it to a random merchant for 10-40crowns but its worth 250 crowns when you look at it in the inventory :lupe:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I don't know how many of y'all that's trying to get rid of the Griffin's head peeped but those trophy items can be equipped to increase stats. with Griffin trophy equipped you receive +10% chance of dismemberment and the noonwraith trophy gives you +5% overall damage.

speaking of dismemberment, I thought the finishers were only gonna be decapitations, making some heads roll. my man is out here finishing people off with upward strikes literally cutting dudes in HALF to finish them too :wow:.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Ugh. i feel so gotdamn ruthless. Stupid ass wolves supposed to out level me by like 4 n shyt. nikkas run straight at me I throw down a yrden, the whole flock gets caught, the whole flock gets chopped up. minced meat. ROOFLESS

lol im giddy by how much i'm enjoying this game, real talk, because I HATED The Witcher 2. Absolutely couldn't stand it, and I tried to give it a shot on both 360 and PC. This is a whole nother beast though. The story altogether is so much more interesting from the jump by their inclusion of another witcher. Well not like Letho was a bad guy for half of tw2, but another witcher on your side. I usually like party RPGs and although old dude isn't necessary in your party, you don't feel as alone as you did in TW2 as the lone mutant fukk roaming the world. Game feels a lot more alive where I felt TW2 was soulless with its kinda basic fantasy at times. But fukkin A, man. This game is a different beast. I shouldn't have doubted it.
yea you just sold this to me. i liked witcher 2 ok but i didnt love it

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Someone mentioned it a few pages back and I don't think anybody answered him but how do you get that griffin's head off your horse? shyt is probably stank as fukk right now. :russ:
it's a 'trophy' and it gives you a buff. I think +10% chance to dismember

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nikkas out here literally reading guides just so they can get the game to run on medium then got the nerve to say they "master race" :mjlol:

salute to those 2 or 3 4k nikkas tho I see you
I'm not on some PC master race shyt. I own both consoles and a gaming rig. When a game is dipping down to the 20FPS range that means the hardware can't handle it. 20 FPS is embarrassing Why should people have to pay $60 when the performance is inferior to another person paying the same price or typically less?
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-witcher-3-wild-hunt-performance-analysis
The first distinction is that PS4 caps its frame-rate at 30fps (with v-sync), while Xbox One runs with no cap at all to allow a variance between 30-40fps during play. This means Sony's machine is in theory capable of a smoother experience - with the cadence of frame delivery forced to a consistent rate. However there are issues on the Sony side side as well, and the net result is that neither feels truly smooth, though for very different reasons.

To start with cut-scenes, a firm 30fps line is held on PS4 during an early griffin encounter, and in practice this gives us smoother motion compared to the 35fps read-out on Xbox One (higher frame-rate does not automatically mean a better experience overall, something we've covered in-depth before). However, the problem here is that if the PS4's frame-rate drops below this number, it instantly locks to 20fps. It's an instant switch, much like the double-buffer method of v-sync seen in Metal Gear Solid 4 on PS3. In one later scene involving heavy ice effects, it's notable that Xbox One does glance this 20fps figure at a similar moment, but unlike PS4 it's able to waver up and down the scale more freely. Meanwhile, Sony's platform is stuck at this value for long stretches of a scene.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
man i feel :flabbynsick:

doing my first side quest (firestarter), i dont want to push the main too much

should i do all the side quests in the first town before going to talk to the guard about yennefer?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this game legit? :ohhh:

never heard of it, whats it like brehs?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
man i feel :flabbynsick:

doing my first side quest (firestarter), i dont want to push the main too much

should i do all the side quests in the first town before going to talk to the guard about yennefer?
I got to the point before the first boss battle then I'm gonna do side quests to level up and then finish the main

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
CFY2Tz0WoAAgZ1F.jpg:large

This is what happens when you have abortions and dont bury the babies cursed....:scust::mjcry:
:dahell::huhldup: