The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Just downloaded the game. Got it free when I bought that 970 4gb. 1st game I've got for my custom build. You dudes use a controller? or keyboard and mouse

*edit* Nevermind, the xbox one controller works.

Last edited:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
anyone got links to video reviews?

last real RPG i played was Skyrim

edit: ordered it, fukk it need a game till Batman, and it looks good from what ive seen and read

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
smh forgot to cancel my copy on amazon now i have an extra copy of witcher 3 :snoop: i did this shyt with smash bros

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Console gamers don't really care about stuff like that which is why they only game on a console. They're content playing a game like this on the equivalent of medium on a PC with 30 FPS with no gameworks and no physx.

This is why I find it baffling that they're constantly talking about specs a game runs at. If to hit 1080p you have to dip down to 30 FPS and even below that then you're struggling to do it. People who actually care about a game's performance do not want to play a game at 30 FPS period.
or maybe we don't give a fukkk about fakkit ass pc's and playing games on computer monitor nikka :camby: win b u stay on some dumb shyt

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I decided to cop this off the strength of Coli hype and a good IGN score...with no clue what it really plays like, I like RPGs in general though. First impressions appreciated.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
or maybe we don't give a fukkk about fakkit ass pc's and playing games on computer monitor nikka :camby: win b u stay on some dumb shyt
No you just either don't want to pay the price it cost to play a game at 1080p and above at 60 fps or you can't afford to pay it.

I don't even own a computer monitor. I play my PC games on a 55 in 1080p TV with an Xbox 360 controller. Years ago this standard called HDMI was invented and it killed all that nonsense you're talking. Modern game consoles are just dumbed down PCs. you buy games and install them to a hard drive and they're constantly patched.

The bottom line is this. People that care about the actual performance of a game play on PC where you can control that yourself. On a console you get what they give you. On a PC you control the level of performance you get with your own investment.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I'm waiting for Amazon UK to deliver my PS4 copy:hamster:

I wish we could download patches in advance for physical copies:francis:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played a couple of hours. Only really explored a little and did some mini quests. Getting a Skyrim/DAI feeling off it so far though. :francis:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I went hard on this shyt today :mjcry:

Feeling like a real witcher murking monsters and stacking this guap. Just did a mission with a sorceress. Shawty a down ass bytch :mjcry:
What you saving that bread for?