The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: Game is stingy as fukk. I'm trying to make bread but I barely get any.

I'm being to nice with these NPCs, I'm gonna charge them when they ask me for shyt now. I like the combat but it's kicking my ass on normal difficulty :deadmanny: Way better than DAI combat.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The principle breh. If they ain't breaking bread they can solve their own damn problems. This ain't final fantasy :win:

Even so, my pockets still struggling :to:
But don't we gotta save up for new weapons and health potions and shyt?

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
But don't we gotta save up for new weapons and health potions and shyt?

Yeah you do. Money is scarce and you need it to craft armor and weapons and buy healing items and whatnot if you're playing on the two harder difficulties. Potions they don't explain too well but basically if you make a certain type of potion once and then from there every time you meditate, if you have any alcohol it'll replenish. If you have a new recipe and the stuff it needs just make it and get it out of the way.

Around now my gear is starting to breakdown and they lose stats when they do so you gotta keep them in good condition. Had to drop like 50 gold to fix my chest armor and my sword was even more than that. Don't feel bad for the peasants breh. You can even haggle with them boost up the purse. Just don't overdo it

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you do. Money is scarce and you need it to craft armor and weapons and buy healing items and whatnot if you're playing on the two harder difficulties. Potions they don't explain too well but basically if you make a certain type of potion once and then from there every time you meditate, if you have any alcohol it'll replenish. If you have a new recipe and the stuff it needs just make it and get it out of the way.

Around now my gear is starting to breakdown and they lose stats when they do so you gotta keep them in good condition. Had to drop like 50 gold to fix my chest armor and my sword was even more than that. Don't feel bad for the peasants breh. You can even haggle with them boost up the purse. Just don't overdo it
Picking up after work :ohlawd:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Was going to get it but I heard that the translation was ass.:patrice:
I'm listening to the audio book version from Audible. I think if you sign up they'll give you some credits to get a free book as your first book.

The translation sounds fine to me :yeshrug:

http://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fa...srTtl?qid=1432009225&sr=1-1#publisher-summary

By the way folks complaining about diversity in this game, the books are written by a polish dude and the publishers are polish. Is there anything besides white people in Poland?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I picked it up, but probably won't be able to play till Thursday