The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
First game in a minute that i been overwhelmed by so much shyt u gotta pay attention to....i looted one time and i didnt know and those guards where u do the griffin contract offed me :russ:. ... last time i felt like this was because of those riddler trophies

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
No you just either don't want to pay the price it cost to play a game at 1080p and above at 60 fps or you can't afford to pay it.

I don't even own a computer monitor. I play my PC games on a 55 in 1080p TV with an Xbox 360 controller. Years ago this standard called HDMI was invented and it killed all that nonsense you're talking. Modern game consoles are just dumbed down PCs. you buy games and install them to a hard drive and they're constantly patched.

The bottom line is this. People that care about the actual performance of a game play on PC where you can control that yourself. On a console you get what they give you. On a PC you control the level of performance you get with your own investment.
I dont give a fukk about pc i could cop a nice gaming pc rig right now if i wanted to but i dont fukk with pc like that dont u think if nikkas REALLY cared everybody would be on PC ? Only u dweebs care about that shyt i like consoles ps4/x1 whatever fukk a pc nikka

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
at work looking at the clock like
full

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I dont give a fukk about pc i could cop a nice gaming pc rig right now if i wanted to but i dont fukk with pc like that dont u think if nikkas REALLY cared everybody would be on PC ? Only u dweebs care about that shyt i like consoles ps4/x1 whatever fukk a pc nikka
You clearly don't care about the performance specs of a game either. You'll take whatever they give you.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A @Los! you tired of this shyt yet :heh:
Naw I'm just waking up getting into it lol I like this type of shyt.

Just opening the Collectors Edition

Witcher chain with Medallion

Geralt vs Griffin Statue

Collectors Edition HardCover Strategy Guide

ArtBook

Steelbook Casing

A deeper look into the world of the witcher handbook

Last edited: