The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
here's the reality tho... i will never lose my account.

There may be some advantages to physical, but niccas can miss me with this "SONY WILL JUST RANDOMLY TAKE ALL UR GAMES BREH"...

i dont harass people or hack shyt... my account will never be banned period... me and my bro can share all of our games... thats 50% off games... no question its digital for life.
I'm not hating on your digital moves, but retail games have been hitting halfprice about a month after release these days. Console games are starting to compare to PC games in terms of pricing :manny:

The most I paid for a game this gen was BF4 at launch. Every other game been $30 or less

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
By the way I'm currently reading the first book which I think is the only one that has been translated so far. Its pretty damn good in itself. I recommend you pick it up. Called "The Last Wish"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The fukking warewolf regenerates first time i met the b*stard no matter how much i hit him he wouldnt die... :mjcry:

Then the fukking humanoid porcupine one claw slash and half my life was gone... :mjcry:

This game brehs.... :mjcry:

The monsters breh.... I'm still on level 5.... :damn:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
We using strategy guides? :scust:
Naw reading material on characters, backstory,weapons I never read the story/mission section.

It takes the fun and surprise out of the game ol assume ass nikka :stopitslime: