The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Launch Trailer Cinematic(spoiler free)

Good Lawd :banderas:

Do they have Vampires in Witcher 3??? :lupe:

if so then:

tumblr_static_profile.gif

:gladbron:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
That's besides the point?! I'm asking why cant you as a video game character have variety in armor and clothes in an RPG world... :beli:

Have you not checked out YouTube and see what mods do for PC games in general?! :dahell:
I just want to explore, nikka. Can a nikka look forward to something else other than dressing up?

I understand cats love the concept of dressing their characters and all that but that's not the main reason I'm jumping for joy for this game.
I'm pretty sure that it'll be great all around. I'm just excited to play the shyt when it drops.
Excuse me if I touched a nerve. :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just want to explore, nikka. Can a nikka look forward to something else other than dressing up?

I understand cats love the concept of dressing their characters and all that but that's not the main reason I'm jumping for joy for this game.
I'm pretty sure that it'll be great all around. I'm just excited to play the shyt when it drops.
Excuse me if I touched a nerve. :mjlol:

No im not mad about that you didnt touch a nerve, :ehh: just was mad about games like dragon age having limitations... and other games having ideas which should be common across the board..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Def copping but these 10/10 reviews looking a little funny.

The games review sites has had a full week with the full game to give it the review already.... If this game is a 9.5/10 then it is...

I've never heard of CDPR buying review scores unlike that whole EA/Ign fiasco...

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
No im not mad about that you didnt touch a nerve, :ehh: just was mad about games like dragon age having limitations... and other games having ideas which should be common across the board..
Never picked the newest one up. I'm not really into those. I played one awhile back and I wasn't feeling it.