The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You play almost strictly tdm. Not imoressive.
Nope me and you played blood money and heist remember I had your lost ass go back and pick up that cash I killed that dude and he dropped it but I was a G carrying 10 stacks on me so I couldn't carry anymore
Ordered you...
"Like piff go back and pick up that cash lil nikka" :birdman:

Went back to that spot with you with my money still on me so you could pick that up you running around empty handed an shyt:mjlol:
I'm a thinking player so I excel in any mode you think you really wanna see me...post your battlelog :mjlol:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Loool i'm watching this cat on PS Live fight the Griffin

This nikka's attacks are barely moving the Griffin's health bar but when he gets hit it takes away nearly half of his health. Comments got me dying too :mjlol: they're clowning this nikka

"Crossbow attack pew pew pew 00.1% damage"

"Rolling sim 2015"

"Please return the game"

:dead:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Nope me and you played blood money and heist remember I had your lost ass go back and pick up that cash I killed that dude and he dropped it but I was a G carrying 10 stacks on me so I couldn't carry anymore
Ordered you...
"Like piff go back and pick up that cash lil nikka" :birdman:

Went back to that spot with you with my money still on me so you could pick that up you running around empty handed an shyt:mjlol:
I'm a thinking player so I excel in any mode you think you really wanna see me...post your battlelog :mjlol:

I remember being #1 on the board and you saying"yo your leading the team :mjcry:"

Lets bang it out tonight I'll refresh your memory

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
IGN was giving them a ton of press at one point claiming they were changing the game by offering ALL future DLC for free and giving them props for holding it down for gamers. Anything additional is cool, I get that they don't HAVE to add ANYTHING. I was just :stopitslime: at all the extra :cape: they were getting.
They clarified doe. They differentiate between DLC and Expansion Packs. OG gamers know the difference. All future DLC's are indeed free :ld:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

This nikka's attacks are barely moving the Griffin's health bar but when he gets hit it takes away nearly half of his health. Comments got me dying too :mjlol: they're clowning this nikka

"Rolling sim 2015"

"Please return the game"

LOL he set the game on super hard wanting a challenge.... :russ: I saw that in the witcher 3 series on youtube.. makes the enemies crazy hard..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I wonder where this guy is streamin from I heard gemany i believe also broke street date today... :patrice:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps

"Rolling sim 2015"

"Please return the game"

damn I'm glad to hear that. idk why but I was fearing that this shyt looked kind of easy (granted I only saw limited playthroughs) and you could just mow through people. Tuesday can't come fast enough yo :francis:.