The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah the free dlc like different costumes different hair styles shyt like that :manny:
IGN was giving them a ton of press at one point claiming they were changing the game by offering ALL future DLC for free and giving them props for holding it down for gamers. Anything additional is cool, I get that they don't HAVE to add ANYTHING. I was just :stopitslime: at all the extra :cape: they were getting.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Got reviewers out here calling out the no black people in game thing....

The witcher series is polish :stopitslime:

Caping for brownie points, fcuk outta here and direct that faux rage to the real world.

:beli:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Yeah but we have to wait for the street date no one is breaking street date over here in jamaica...
Over here in CT either.
I'll wait, though. At the rate I've been playing games lately it won't bother me.
My backlog looking real dumb right now and I still want to cop this shyt. :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Over here in CT either.
I'll wait, though. At the rate I've been playing games lately it won't bother me.
My backlog looking real dumb right now and I still want to cop this shyt. :wow:

All im playing is GTA5 I'm just waiting on the witcher:popcorn3: I could get back into dragonage I maybe start a new game!?!? :laff:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@Los! I see you scared to come back on hardline :mjpls:

:pacspit:
Once a beast always a beast I seen you was impressed by that nikkas 1.8 Kdr :mjlol: anything under a 2 is straight chuckles :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

LoS a 2.2 in BF4 and like a 2.12 in Hardline I'll hop on there punish ya like I never left :birdman:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Once a beast always a beast I seen you was impressed by that nikkas 1.8 Kdr :mjlol: anything under a 2 is straight chuckles :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

LoS a 2.2 in BF4 and like a 2.12 in Hardline I'll hop on there punish ya like I never left :birdman:

You play almost strictly tdm. Not imoressive.