The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Played through this again and beat the DLCs. Solidified as an all time favorite despite it's flaws with combat and controls. The Hearts of Stone DLC is slightly better story wise but there is so much character in Blood and Wine. Such a smart shift from some of the bleak locations on the main map

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Played through this again and beat the DLCs. Solidified as an all time favorite despite it's flaws with combat and controls. The Hearts of Stone DLC is slightly better story wise but there is so much character in Blood and Wine. Such a smart shift from some of the bleak locations on the main map

I only beat the main game like in '21 and didn't touch any of the DLC. Looking forward to trying them out now that it's out on PS5

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I want to save Birna Bran. Top tier MILF with the attitude to match. :wow:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
This is usually the questline most opt to pursue after the opening hours and its the arc that pulls most in for the long haul. I can say personally that once I got into the Bloody Baron/Witches saga, I legitimately couldn't put this game down. I was hooked.

:wtf: --> :hhh: --> :mjcry: --> :lupe: --> :mjtf: --> :angry: --> :wow:

The range of emotions I went through during this part was crazy. Best part is its been so long since I've played this that it's almost like experiencing it for the first time again.

How hard is it to pick back up? I finished the game but never got around to tackling the dlc afterwards

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
How hard is it to pick back up? I finished the game but never got around to tackling the dlc afterwards

It wasn't hard for me at all. I didn't even import so I could do a NG+ & chose to restart since the PS5 upgrade was substantial and I hadn't played it since spring of 2018. Didn't have a problem getting back into it.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Btw, you can start a game on PC, give yourself all the good collectibles and skill points via console command, and port the save to PS5 via GOG, shyt is dope :wow:

Thank you CDPR, I forgive you for wack azz Cyberpunk :blessed:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Bloody Baron/Family Matters quest :mindblown:

Gran from the previous quest was actually his wife Anna? :damn:

Reanimating the body and following the spirit of a miscarried fetus? :damn:

IM NOT EVEN FINISHED YET :wow:

Found his daughter in this huge city i haven’t even explored yet

wait until you meet the fukker who runs that city

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
I’m finally starting to get my feet wet with this game after starting back in September :mjlol:

So far I can’t stand all these fights that take place in either dark or confined areas :aicmon:

Also……. fukk all health regen enemies :pacspit: