The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
im glad. Got my second play through of this game out of the way before all these new rpg/combat games came out cause i dont think i can go back to witcher 3 after this year

Next game needs a full combat overhaul from the ground up

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
im glad. Got my second play through of this game out of the way before all these new rpg/combat games came out cause i dont think i can go back to witcher 3 after this year

They gotta just use the Elden Ring, God of War combat from here on out.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

Shoot I'm about to start mine. Final Fantas xvi made me miss how perfect the rpg mechanics were in this game

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
I’m finally starting to get my feet wet with this game after starting back in September :mjlol:

So far I can’t stand all these fights that take place in either dark or confined areas :aicmon:

Also……. fukk all health regen enemies :pacspit:
On my new game plus walkthrough, rocking a euphoria build that clean enemies up with ease :banderas:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This new update is fukking major!!! you can seamlessly play on Switch from your other console save files because its now using full cloud progression!!!!!!

i haven't been playing cause i was waiting for this feature. i can play PS5 at home and Switch at work now on the same file without having to finagle some shyt finally!!!

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This new update is fukking major!!! you can seamlessly play on Switch from your other console save files because its now using full cloud progression!!!!!!

i haven't been playing cause i was waiting for this feature. i can play PS5 at home and Switch at work now on the same file without having to finagle some shyt finally!!!

That’s pretty dope :ehh: