The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
COMPLETE EDITION ON SALE FOR $24!!!

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

Now I'mma see what the hype's about.

Bought the Switch version but that shyt was blurry.

Gonna play this on PS5. Next Gen Update!!!
you too late, even updated this game is dated af. you would've enjoyed it a lot more back in the last decade though.
I say this as a person who loves this game and played all the way through almost 10 times. I tried to pick up this latest remaster and was underwhealmed.
basically feels like you are playing gothic now when you compare it to modern games
14997819-1639022654.gif

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
you too late, even updated this game is dated af. you would've enjoyed it a lot more back in the last decade though.
I say this as a person who loves this game and played all the way through almost 10 times. I tried to pick up this latest remaster and was underwhealmed.
basically feels like you are playing gothic now when you compare it to modern games
14997819-1639022654.gif
too late? nikka you talking to a gamer that got a thousand hours on BOTW. this game is BEAUTIFUL TO ME

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
too late? nikka you talking to a gamer that got a thousand hours on BOTW. this game is BEAUTIFUL TO ME
We'll see what your thoughts are on it after you play it. just saying this was not only a goty in 2015. but a game of the generation when if first came out.

I highly suspect that you'll be back here after 40 hours of play calling it mid though.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We'll see what your thoughts are on it after you play it. just saying this was not only a goty in 2015. but a game of the generation when if first came out.

I highly suspect that you'll be back here after 40 hours of play calling it mid though.
Nah, Witcher 3 story is fire and the gameplay is fun.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This game is AMAZING! I'm doing a PS5 Director's Cut of Ghosts of Tsushima right now and in some ways this game, which is 8 years old, looks better thanks to the next-gen update.

Next-Gen Patch 4.02 Comparison PS5 vs XSX/S

"The path towards optimal performance has been long - and we saw a set-back in patch 4.01 - but the fact is that CD Projekt RED has regrouped, sorted the issues of the last update and delivered the best Witcher 3 console experience yet. It's not without its remaining issues but this is a welcome step in the right direction."

BBG

Superstar
Daps
This game is AMAZING! I'm doing a PS5 Director's Cut of Ghosts of Tsushima right now and in some ways this game, which is 8 years old, looks better thanks to the next-gen update.

Next-Gen Patch 4.02 Comparison PS5 vs XSX/S

"The path towards optimal performance has been long - and we saw a set-back in patch 4.01 - but the fact is that CD Projekt RED has regrouped, sorted the issues of the last update and delivered the best Witcher 3 console experience yet. It's not without its remaining issues but this is a welcome step in the right direction."

Bro, this was like top 5 single player game of all time for me, and to be fair it probably still is.... But in 2023 it's hard to play it. This game is a great example of why gameplay >>>>graphics.

nikkas still play Mario to this day. But that GoldenEye remaster reminded us that some things are best left in the past. That shyt was so garbo I damn near forgot why it was so revered in the first place :scust: with that said, Witcher 3 was flames for it's time, but it ain't it's time nomore. It'd be like current day Allen Iverson tryna beat Ja Morant in a 1 on 1. Shame on you for claiming this game is amazing and the only thing you refer to is graphics

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Bro, this was like top 5 single player game of all time for me, and to be fair it probably still is.... But in 2023 it's hard to play it. This game is a great example of why gameplay >>>>graphics.

nikkas still play Mario to this day. But that GoldenEye remaster reminded us that some things are best left in the past. That shyt was so garbo I damn near forgot why it was so revered in the first place :scust: with that said, Witcher 3 was flames for it's time, but it ain't it's time nomore. It'd be like current day Allen Iverson tryna beat Ja Morant in a 1 on 1. Shame on you for claiming this game is amazing and the only thing you refer to is graphics
what are you playing that makes you think its fukking with the witcher 3? this next gen upgrade plus gameplay combo is triple a prime gaming

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

I'm going to have to disagree. You're making the game more dated than it truly is

BBG

Superstar
Daps
what are you playing that makes you think its fukking with the witcher 3? this next gen upgrade plus gameplay combo is triple a prime gaming
Hogwarts,RE Remakes, State Of Decay 2. And SoD2 only came out 3 years after Witcher 3.

I don't know I can't really explain why I feel the way I feel. I don't think any of the games I listed are definitively better than Witcher 3, but I can still go back and play them in 2023 with no problems. I've tried to go back to Witcher once last year and then again just earlier this week and idk the magic is gone. If you do a search of my posts in this thread I was PRAISING this shyt I really was but the more I think about it I think it was the story I loved way more than anything else. But since I already know what happens I just don't enjoy it anymore. Like, at all.

And I know it can't be recency bias because I still log hella hours in to PUBG and that shyt dropped 6 years ago. And I know it's not just because it's single player because I bought Skyrim three damn times and occasionally still play it "TO THIS DAY!!"

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hogwarts,RE Remakes, State Of Decay 2. And SoD2 only came out 3 years after Witcher 3.

I don't know I can't really explain why I feel the way I feel. I don't think any of the games I listed are definitively better than Witcher 3, but I can still go back and play them in 2023 with no problems. I've tried to go back to Witcher once last year and then again just earlier this week and idk the magic is gone. If you do a search of my posts in this thread I was PRAISING this shyt I really was but the more I think about it I think it was the story I loved way more than anything else. But since I already know what happens I just don't enjoy it anymore. Like, at all.

And I know it can't be recency bias because I still log hella hours in to PUBG and that shyt dropped 6 years ago. And I know it's not just because it's single player because I bought Skyrim three damn times and occasionally still play it "TO THIS DAY!!"
I think you answered your own question. I played Witcher 3 for the story too. Once that is gone, you start to realize the gamplay isn't great. The Witcher 3 is still my favorite RPG of all time though. It's just not the same after the first time.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get it, some games you just cant put the genie back in the bottle after not playing for a couple years.

Beat this a couple years ago, excited for the reup but was playing GOWR at the time. Once finished with GOWR, immediately tried to back back into this…completely feels foreign

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’ll never be mid, but it definitely is showing it’s age, I played through the remaster directly after playing Ragnarok and those first few combat encounters were rough

It’s the same as the first LOU, a goat game that I had no problem with when it dropped, but that movement is janky as hell now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It’ll never be mid, but it definitely is showing it’s age, I played through the remaster directly after playing Ragnarok and those first few combat encounters were rough

It’s the same as the first LOU, a goat game that I had no problem with when it dropped, but that movement is janky as hell now
The next gen update has improved combat.