The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Damn shame you're forced to kill Dijkstra. That was an excellent character that was written perfectly. Could've kept him alive I guess but I wasn't going to turn on Roche and Ves just so he could run shyt.
Yeah, that one hurt, but after playing Witcher 2, couldn’t flip on the homie like that.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
So I've (FINALLY) been playing this for the past couple weeks as I stepped away from Nioh to kind of get ready for Nioh 2, and holy crap, why are there so many undiscovered locations in the water in Skellige? Super annoying tracking down all these places.

Having a blast with the game though.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
So I've (FINALLY) been playing this for the past couple weeks as I stepped away from Nioh to kind of get ready for Nioh 2, and holy crap, why are there so many undiscovered locations in the water in Skellige? Super annoying tracking down all these places.

Having a blast with the game though.

Most of that is trash armor and items its not really worth it from what I read. Also fukk the sirens :pacspit:

Doing the battle of kaer mohren tonight but i didnt get the full crew achievement for being hoh. Next time...

When I DO replay this on new game+ tho Im doing it on death march with the hud turned off :wow: #immersiongang

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Most of that is trash armor and items its not really worth it from what I read. Also fukk the sirens :pacspit:

Doing the battle of kaer mohren tonight but i didnt get the full crew achievement for being hoh. Next time...

When I DO replay this on new game+ tho Im doing it on death march with the hud turned off :wow: #immersiongang
Did you murk Keira Metz after fukking her? :mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
First time I played through this game I made the only choice a man could make when presented with my options... I fukked every single broad in the game, and ended up with no bytches... Doesn't matter still fukked. Scumbag gang for life. :lolbron::blessed::myman:
Same. I really thought I fooled Yen and Triss and was like :shaq: when they suggested that 3some

:mjcry: at what happened after that

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m lowkey salty I got the “bad” endings for both the main story and Blood & Wine:lolbron: It’s a hard, cold life out here on the continent:wow:

Still had Geralt set to retire in his fully loaded vineyard while clapping triss cheeks doe:mjlit:

Gonna do the Toussaint Gwent tourney, maybe a few more side quests and head back to start the Hearts of Stone DLC next

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I’m lowkey salty I got the “bad” endings for both the main story and Blood & Wine:lolbron: It’s a hard, cold life out here on the continent:wow:

Still had Geralt set to retire in his fully loaded vineyard while clapping triss cheeks doe:mjlit:

Gonna do the Toussaint Gwent tourney, maybe a few more side quests and head back to start the Hearts of Stone DLC next
There's an even worse ending where you get thrown in jail by Anna Henrietta :mjlol: