The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just did the bloody Baron mission and it was a breeze. The Baron let me right in and let me Snoop around. I was expecting a magnificent fight to be honest.

The mission to find the elven mage was hard as fukk though.

Be careful with that quest. That's all I'll say. :wow:

Fred.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The Switch port is fire brehs :blessed:

The graphics are notably :flabbynsick: when docked, but it didn’t stop me from playing for a couple hours on the TV:manny:. Outside of getting choppy during cutscenes, the actual game runs surprisingly smooth and the graphics are as good as you need them to be in handheld mode. One of the better looking games on Switch for sure

Gonna beat the main game again and play through the DLC’s all throughout 2020:youngsabo:

That's cool. I'll list it for another time to pick up.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I really liked how 2 had the meditation mechanic for potions that was true to the books. I wish they had kept that in 3.

Sorry, gotta disagree with all of ya'll...2 is a seriously average game.

And 3 is potentially the GOAT game in my eyes.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That's cool. I'll list it for another time to pick up.

If you’re in to western RPG’s, it’s a must play:yeshrug:

it can be a bit overwhelming to get in to due to the sheer amount of content thrown at you but once you’ve got your flow down, it’s very difficult to stop playing. Add in the DLC that comes with the switch edition and you’ve got a 200+ hour game EASY. Even the in-game trading card game is fire:blessed:

I could probably just play Smash & Witcher alone on Switch and be good til Cyberpunk comes out in April:wow:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The cutscene where you meet the sword maker in Novigrad reminds me of the scene in Kill Bill Vol 1 where Beatrix met Hanzo.

Former sword maker now in the restaurant business...takes them upstairs to see they still have sword collection for momento purposes, then promises to make you the finest sword.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Brehs, just copped (i know i'm late) would any of you recommend to change the hud settings as it looks like there is too much shyt on the screen when on default. Playing on a 49 inch tv so i want to experience the game properly. Also what difficulty is best? Usually a stealth gamer so not used to playing games with bosses and the rpg element.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Brehs, just copped (i know i'm late) would any of you recommend to change the hud settings as it looks like there is too much shyt on the screen when on default. Playing on a 49 inch tv so i want to experience the game properly. Also what difficulty is best? Usually a stealth gamer so not used to playing games with bosses and the rpg element.
This....just copped this game, also.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finally finished this game. That ending when you go back to your house :mjcry:

Should I play Witcher 2? :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Before you get too excited, that doesn't necessarily mean more games with Geralt. I doubt they'll do more with him.

But "The Witcher" universe has a gang of characters and time lines, so there's ample material to draw from. A game where Ciri is the main character would be dope.

Fred.

Or a Witcher 2 remake from the perspective of Letho :whew: