The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, just copped (i know i'm late) would any of you recommend to change the hud settings as it looks like there is too much shyt on the screen when on default. Playing on a 49 inch tv so i want to experience the game properly. Also what difficulty is best? Usually a stealth gamer so not used to playing games with bosses and the rpg element.

I'd go Death March.

The combat isn't tough at all and the few times it's difficult there is options (spells, potions, oils) to deal with it.

Fred.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I started a New Game+ but haven't played in years so pretty much forgot how to play. I figured I could do the tutorial in the beginning but this clown ass Geralt says nah we can skip training without my input. Now I'm stuck in the beginning, these monsters are tougher and man I forgot everything, combat, alchemy, crafting.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this ever gets remade within this decade they gotta fix the jumping.

i get this isnt a platformer but the parts where jumping is actually required is horrible.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What about the hud breh?

It's been years since I've played (I copped/beat it when it first came out) but as far as I remember the HUD isn't customizable.

Only played 2 hours and taken my first griffin but this game is :wow:

Man....you ain't seen nothing yet. I put 200 hours into the base game and the 2nd DLC ("Blood And Wine") is longer than most modern games by itself.

The other DLC "Hearts Of Stone" is dope as fukk too.

We getting Guanter O’Dimm in the Netflix series brehs? :demonic:

As far as I know Gaunter O'Dimm only appears in the games. The Netflix series is based on the books, which are prequels to the games.

Having said that, they'd be very foolish to not use certain parts of the games....like Gaunter, the "Bloody Baron" quest line, etc.

Fred.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
been doing a 2nd play through after finishing the show. Finally came across a broken quest, well Treasure Hunt.

Can't open this chest to start the hunt for the Wolf Gear.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m dry atm on games since finishing Fallen Order and I’v got a 2 month wait until the GOAT year for gaming begins rolling out with FF7, RE3, Cyberpunk, TLOU2 & Ghost of Tsushima..

so I started a 3rd playthrough since the Show left me fiending

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
my auto refill for foods stopped working or sum shyt. now i have to manual put them in my slots, why is this?