The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The Switch port is fire brehs :blessed:

The graphics are notably :flabbynsick: when docked, but it didn’t stop me from playing for a couple hours on the TV:manny:. Outside of getting choppy during cutscenes, the actual game runs surprisingly smooth and the graphics are as good as you need them to be in handheld mode. One of the better looking games on Switch for sure

Gonna beat the main game again and play through the DLC’s all throughout 2020:youngsabo:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I heard cd prjkt red bought the rights to the intellectual property of the witcher to make more games and theyre keeping the author on board to approve or create more stories
They already had the rights. Basically the author thought the game would flop then took a pitiful lump sum for them getting the rights. I think it was under $10,000. The games especially 3 blew up and the author was shytting on them for not giving him more after that happened. Even though they didn't have to they made it right with him and paid him far more.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Before you get too excited, that doesn't necessarily mean more games with Geralt. I doubt they'll do more with him.

But "The Witcher" universe has a gang of characters and time lines, so there's ample material to draw from. A game where Ciri is the main character would be dope.

Fred.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Before you get too excited, that doesn't necessarily mean more games with Geralt. I doubt they'll do more with him.

But "The Witcher" universe has a gang of characters and time lines, so there's ample material to draw from. A game where Ciri is the main character would be dope.

Fred.
I trust them so I know it will be good regardless I'm just mad cyberpunk is in first person though

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
The Netflix show got me getting itchy for this game again, not sure if I'll start fresh or do a new game+:jbhmm:
The main game and DLC are well worth playing again, will take me at least till Cyberpunk drops to play them through:whew:
New game + on death march :mjlit:

2f1179a2cc04545b08c111454cff1376.gif

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I got to the final fight against detlaff and that dude was one shot killing me, i had to lower the difficulty to easy from blood n bones. that one attack breaks right thru quen and im on lvl 53 with my quen shield/intensity maxed out plus grandmaster wolven armor...that dude was a fukkihg beast:mjtf: