The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Thank you
CDP-Logo_001.png

:mjcry:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
witcher 3 is the measuring stick for action rpgs now:wow:
no matter what game comes out we will always measure it up and see if its better then witcher 3 or not:wow:
:yeshrug: better hope Cd project red can be the ones to top the witcher 3 with there next game in Cyberpunk 2077.. if its action RPG

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Addicted....stayed up until 5AM last night playing this shyt without even realising it.....the hype is real :whew:

You ain't seen nothing yet. :wow:

The two DLCs for this ("Hearts Of Stone" and "Blood And Wine") might be the GOAT DLC in history. And the second one ("Blood And Wine") is longer than most full games.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex

I am Like 75 hours in and still haven't beat the main game :russ:

I was just too in love with Novigrad And the side missions :noah:

Gonna try to beat this before the end of the year :russ:

GOAT action RPG:ohlawd:

It's easily one of the best investments in gaming. And you got a lot to see still. After the Novigrad region there's another equally big region called Skellige and after that there's a DLC region called Toussaint that's also equally big. So you've seen about 1/4 of the game. :mjlol:

Fred.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's easily one of the best investments in gaming. And you got a lot to see still. After the Novigrad region there's another equally big region called Skellige and after that there's a DLC region called Toussaint that's also equally big. So you've seen about 1/4 of the game. :mjlol:

Fred.
I've done skelluge but didn't explore or do many side missions yet.

My next mission is finding the ugliest man alive...the little baby back at the barons :lupe:

If I gun it straight through the main story...how much hours left?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've done skelluge but didn't explore or do many side missions yet.

My next mission is finding the ugliest man alive...the little baby back at the barons :lupe:

If I gun it straight through the main story...how much hours left?

Roughly....15-20. You're still relatively early in the main story. You can continue playing the game after you beat it so you could finish the main story and still have 100+ hours of gaming with all the side quests and DLC.

Fred.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Roughly....15-20. You're still relatively early in the main story. You can continue playing the game after you beat it so you could finish the main story and still have 100+ hours of gaming with all the side quests and DLC.

Fred.
Wait...i am early? They said if I find the baby he will know where Ciri is lol

I already did the Baron quests with the baby...i am in kaer mohren now :lupe:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Eh, maybe a little less than the time I said. I thought you'd just started those quests.

Fred.
I finish skellige and now I am in kaer mohren .. I want to probably Marathon it on Sunday but when those missions have twists and turns and add on an extra hour each time it's hard to sit down and play it.... plus I don't think I can see you during a mission anyway?

• Dap
Reactions: hex