The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Same. Damn I wanna play it too but idk if I could go back to that performance on the PS4. Wish they would patch it

They haven't patched the PS4 version of this game? :dahell:

Fred.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They haven't patched the PS4 version of this game? :dahell:

Fred.
Not for the Pro, to my knowledge. I heard they were not gonna do any more patches. Understandable but still. I'd probably play the entire game again.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not for the Pro, to my knowledge. I heard they were not gonna do any more patches. Understandable but still. I'd probably play the entire game again.
Oh ok the Pro. That makes more sense. I thought you meant the OG PS4. I was like, they patched the PC version like 100 times.:mjlol:

Yeah since the whole studio is working on "Cyberpunk 2077" it's understandable.

Fred.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also, I will say that playing FFXV, it's amazing to me just how good this game is coming back to it. The sidequests, the story. The only thing I wish was better is the combat but it wasn't terrible. But man the presentation was just top notch. It's on another level compared to any other RPG I've played in a while. It's everything an open world RPG should be.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also, I will say that playing FFXV, it's amazing to me just how good this game is coming back to it. The sidequests, the story. The only thing I wish was better is the combat but it wasn't terrible. But man the presentation was just top notch. It's on another level compared to any other RPG I've played in a while. It's everything an open world RPG should be.

You played "Dragon's Dogma"?

Fred.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
The complaints about the combat are justified but compared to how awful the controls were in Witcher 2 its night and day

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah I haven't. Should I :lupe:

Yes, definitely. The story is :ld: but everything else (especially the combat) is dope. The endgame content Bitterblack Isle is :whew: too.

Fred.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I want new monster contracts:mjcry:
I ain't finished Blood and Wine yet and I had that the 1st day smh. This is the GOAT game to me and I want to play it a lot, but my patience is fukked up lol. I still got a bunch of contracts I ain't even checked boards for yet, still got like 80% of the ? to find and I have never did any of the Gwent missons, I never even played Gwent actually lol. I'm just now starting to understand it (if y'all got any tips let me know). I still got prob over 20 hours of gameplay left. This game is so fukkin dope, but mentally it's hard for me to game a lot. I got too many bytches in and out of my crib smh, then they will start watching me play and paying too much attention and start asking questions. That makes me want to just throw a movie on lmao.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Witcher may be my last rpg game in a while. I'm enjoying the game but these games takes so many hours to complete. Not a bad thing if you free but when you got kids, work, plus the game fukking with the sleep schedule, it can be hard on a breh. :mjcry:
mass effect pulling up real soon:umad:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
should i switch to easy or normal? killing bosses in death march takes way too long (Looking at you Baron, and Golem)

Nah. Well, do whatever you want but a lot of that depends on what gear/weapons you got, and what build you're using. The actual combat is straight forward but how you tackle battles can vary a lot based on what you upgraded.

Fred.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
should i switch to easy or normal? killing bosses in death march takes way too long (Looking at you Baron, and Golem)

I mean, you can if you want, but I don't remember the boss battles being long. The opposite if anything.