The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Ok brehs since my last post i have made sure i got in at least 1hr-2hr a day when possible, so far im on level 25 with enhanced cat school witcher outfit, about 20k in crowns and a shytload of oils bombs and potions. So far in the main quest im up to the ugly baby quest in kaer mohen and the last "new" map ive been exploring is skellige...

:wow: the more i play the more firmly i believe is the greatest game i ever played, its literally THE ultimate RPG....im having an amazing time sparking up a L and starting this game up every night..and to think i still got like another 6 months of gameplay left AT LEAST...this shyt is the goat..

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ok brehs since my last post i have made sure i got in at least 1hr-2hr a day when possible, so far im on level 25 with enhanced cat school witcher outfit, about 20k in crowns and a shytliad of oils bombs and potions. So far in the main quest im up to the ugly baby quest in kaer mohen and the last "new" map ive been exploring is skellige...

:wow: the more i play the more firmly i believe is the greatest game i ever played, its literally THE ultimate RPG....im having an amazing time sparking up a L and starting this game up every night..and to think i still got like another 6 months of gameplay left AT LEAST...this shyt is the goat..
Take a boat a devote a good hour sailing to different islands in skellige:wow:
You'll thank me later:wow:

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
Ok brehs since my last post i have made sure i got in at least 1hr-2hr a day when possible, so far im on level 25 with enhanced cat school witcher outfit, about 20k in crowns and a shytliad of oils bombs and potions. So far in the main quest im up to the ugly baby quest in kaer mohen and the last "new" map ive been exploring is skellige...

Is it really that good? :lupe: I copped on release (PC) and played up to one of the early missions (lv6-ish) with that ugly demonic baby thing crawling but I didn't wanna ruin the game by playing it at 30fps on low-med settings on my laptop. So I stopped and I forgot about it. Your post got me itching... even tho i ain't got time for it in the upcoming months I wanna cop it for ps4 now.

Skyrim hands down my goat game, literal 9.9/10 for me. How does Witcher 3 compare? I didn't like Witcher 2 that much.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Is it really that good? :lupe: I copped on release (PC) and played up to one of the early missions (lv6-ish) with that ugly demonic baby thing crawling but I didn't wanna ruin the game by playing it at 30fps on low-med settings on my laptop. So I stopped and I forgot about it. Your post got me itching... even tho i ain't got time for it in the upcoming months I wanna cop it for ps4 now.

Skyrim hands down my goat game, literal 9.9/10 for me. How does Witcher 3 compare? I didn't like Witcher 2 that much.
Witcher 3 >>> Skyrim.

Witcher is just :noah:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

Breh i had like 2 save files in skyrim with 100 hours on both of them...witcher 3 shyts all over it. The lore, story, gameplay, graphics and overall experience compares to no other, its fukking amazing

The whole lore and story can easily be turned into a tv series or film and if im lying please neg me!! Its super unique theres nothing like it out there, who else running outchea with two swords; one for humans one for monsters; with oils and bombs out they ass??

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Breh i had like 2 save files in skyrim with 100 hours on both of them...witcher 3 shyts all over it. The lore, story, gameplay, graphics and overall experience compares to no other, its fukking amazing

The whole lore and story can easily be turned into a tv series or film and if im lying please neg me!! Its super unique theres nothing like it out there, who else running outchea with two swords; one for humans one for monsters; with oils and bombs out they ass??
Yeah the lore and story are all good. It's based off a Polish book series. I love how he constantly meets characters or references are made to characters who aren't mentioned in any of the games but you can look up the stories about Geralt that were written and see the type of fukkery he got into with those characters.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This should of been a real mission...

Quite ridiculous you only get to fight this bytch again if you get the worst possible ending...

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ok brehs since my last post i have made sure i got in at least 1hr-2hr a day when possible, so far im on level 25 with enhanced cat school witcher outfit, about 20k in crowns and a shytload of oils bombs and potions. So far in the main quest im up to the ugly baby quest in kaer mohen and the last "new" map ive been exploring is skellige...

:mjlol: at 1-2 hours a day. :mjlol:at "I'll be playing this for 6 months".

Breh I did everything in the game and my save file is 255 hours. You're gonna be playing this for another 6 years.

Fred.