The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Brehs im a year late but godfukking damn im about 35 hours in and im at level 9 still exploring velen. I took my time exploring white orchard and found all the ?'s and did every quest i was able to do thru notice boards, but no lie i wasnt even thinking about there being other sections so when i went to velen and saw the sheer size of it and how many fukking ?'s are there i was like :picard: + :merchant: + :whew: + :banderas: all in one. As a long time fan of rpgs, and with only 35 hours in and maybe 15% into this i think this might be the greatest rpg i ever played. Its hard for rpgs to top FF6 and chrono trigger for me but this shyt is on a whole different level, this is some true next gen shyt

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brehs im a year late but godfukking damn im about 35 hours in and im at level 9 still exploring velen. I took my time exploring white orchard and found all the ?'s and did every quest i was able to do thru notice boards, but no lie i wasnt even thinking about there being other sections so when i went to velen and saw the sheer size of it and how many fukking ?'s are there i was like :picard: + :merchant: + :whew: + :banderas: all in one. As a long time fan of rpgs, and with only 35 hours in and maybe 15% into this i think this might be the greatest rpg i ever played. Its hard for rpgs to top FF6 and chrono trigger for me but this shyt is on a whole different level, this is some true next gen shyt

It's almost funny how little of the game you've seen.:mjlol:

There is another area after Velen called Skellige which is around the same size and another DLC area (Toussaint in the "Blood And Wine" DLC) which is the same size as that. The "Blood And Wine" DLC is, no joke, longer than most regular games. And even the short DLC "Hearts Of Stone" adds more things to Velen.

Also there is a gang of quests which don't show up at all until you find them. The game is ridiculously big.

Fred.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
breh you 35 hours in and only level 9?! :dahell: you just been picking flowers and walking every damn place?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wish I could erase this game from my mind and start all over again. It's just so good. :wow:

I finally convinced my brother the play it and he's hooked :ohlawd: