The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
How many hours is this game?

I'm in Novigrad looking for Dandelion apparently dude robbed the owner of a bathhouse :russ: lvl.19

How far in am I?

Depends if you're doing the side missions and searching around undiscovered towns?

If you see my dude :laff: below you got a long way to go my friend.

Yes -
:laff:
No -

Bullshyt answer aside...Just enjoy it man. Once you've finished, you're gonna say damn...I wish I could do that for the first time again. The game is that good!

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I'm level 5, just killed my first Wild Hunt guy. Werewolves are a fukking PAIN to fight :stopitslime:

I like how my decisions from Witcher 2 (played it free with GWG :shaq:) are carrying over. Here's what I have:

1.) Killed Aryan (didn't know he could be spared :mjlol:)
2.) Left Flotsam with the homie Roche
3.) Saved Triss (sorry lil she-Joffrey)
4.) Saved Sile
5.) Spared Letho :manny:

Might have to drop baldy in this one though:patrice:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Depends if you're doing the side missions and searching around undiscovered towns?

If you see my dude :laff: below you got a long way to go my friend.

Yes -
No -

Bullshyt answer aside...Just enjoy it man. Once you've finished, you're gonna say damn...I wish I could do that for the first time again. The game is that good!

Well I'm like I guess I'm gonna save a ton of money because I've been doing everything
:blessed:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The_Witcher_3_Blood_And_Wine_104487.jpg

CVtzP--VAAA0gFS.jpg

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game has some of the best designed landscapes and just overall atmosphere of any game ever.

Being in Skellig by a lake with all the different trees blowing in the wind with wild horses hanging out and fishermen fishing at the lake is just :blessed: And then having big ass snow capped mountains in the background is even more :blessed: Just beautiful :blessed: