The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

The Witcher 4

hqdefault.jpg

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hooked like a damn crack head :sadcam:

This game been sitting on my hard drive since black friday and i never really dedicated myself untill now:wow:

Man was i wrong about this game, i can't wait to beat it and play the dlc

The sidequest in this game are truly great. These developers put their foot in this game and i didn't pay a extra dime. :banderas:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I'm hooked like a damn crack head :sadcam:

This game been sitting on my hard drive since black friday and i never really dedicated myself untill now:wow:

Man was i wrong about this game, i can't wait to beat it and play the dlc

The sidequest in this game are truly great. These developers put their foot in this game and i didn't pay a extra dime. :banderas:

I'm done with Fallout for a while so I just got back into this on a New Game + having just as much fun as the first playthrough.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I just bought this game yesterday. I had a Best Buy gift card and used it on this game. I just beat MGSV so I needed a new game to play. Played for about an hour yesterday, pretty dope so far. I'm currently looking for something called a griffin that's killed a couple peeps in a village. Just met some herbalist chick. I'll play some more today. Any tips, advice?
learn what oils to use before a fight and for basic monsters and always make sure your swords not beat up...wraiths slow them down or thats yo ass

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
what do you think im doing? the problem isnt moving out the way, I can dodge and weave for 30 min, hit these fukkers like 100 times, but if i get 5 times then die, that shyt dont seem right.
when you get it down pact and the game finally opens up to you combat will be the least of your worry's friend....but like the others said it aint that hard

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i've been spending most of my time playing this lately. wrestling and halo took a backseat, once those forge playlists start up. Halo will be #1 again

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
there's ALWAYS something to do, i'm finally getting better at gwent. them spy cards are clutch as fukk
Yup, used to skip gwent now I spent some sessions just playing that

I'm also tearing thru question marks like Mowgli... Game is fun as hell once you get the hang. I even bought a season pass for the first time but @ that price the value is crazy. I didn't even know about all the free dlc until yesterday. my next move is to get all the armors. I'm just stalling before the last story mission leveling up before the last story fight