The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Two new pics from the next expansion "Blood And Wine" :wow:

h2-noscale.jpg

h3-noscale.jpg

Fred.
Not ps4 graphics. :banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Explain to me how modding works breh

go to a site like nexusmods

Nexus mods and community

there's a lot of different types of mods. but for most you'll have to download some files, put them in a specific directory, and maybe edit a .ini and/or set launch parameters. basically just follow the instructions for whatever mod you're interested in. it's usually pretty simple

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
go to a site like nexusmods

Nexus mods and community

there's a lot of different types of mods. but for most you'll have to download some files, put them in a specific directory, and maybe edit a .ini and/or set launch parameters. basically just follow the instructions for whatever mod you're interested in. it's usually pretty simple
Thanks

But I mean like what can you do with them?

And how do they impact the game

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Just starting this playing on Blood and Bones.

Is this hard enough or should I go for the most difficult :lupe:

Last edited:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I just bought this game yesterday. I had a Best Buy gift card and used it on this game. I just beat MGSV so I needed a new game to play. Played for about an hour yesterday, pretty dope so far. I'm currently looking for something called a griffin that's killed a couple peeps in a village. Just met some herbalist chick. I'll play some more today. Any tips, advice?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just bought this game yesterday. I had a Best Buy gift card and used it on this game. I just beat MGSV so I needed a new game to play. Played for about an hour yesterday, pretty dope so far. I'm currently looking for something called a griffin that's killed a couple peeps in a village. Just met some herbalist chick. I'll play some more today. Any tips, advice?
Griffin is easy to kill..stick and move..make use of the beastiary to see what its weak against and use that to your advantage.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Find the huntsman. And utilize quen.