The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
@Ciggavelli @daze23

How do you beat Iris' Greatest Fear monsters?

The Big Boss is sensitive to specter oil and Blizzard potion. To defeat him you need to perform a combination of dodging, parrying, and running for a quick flurry of attacks should minimize the threats.

A very quick way to kill him is to wait patiently for his charge about one roll distance in front. As he advances, parry the instant he appears (just as you see his sword rise) and he will stumble backward. Launch a quick succession hacks (but keep behind him) and he will go down relatively quickly.​

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
yeah, I think there's an achievement for fighting them all at once. fukk all that though :whoa:
You're wild trying to fight them all at once, no way that;s possible on death march...

You need to take them out one by one and be patient...

There is a pattern to it, once you get your counter timing right (counter when they warp at you and dodge away from the quick slashes) its cake...I think you could quick attack three times after a counter...Very tedious boss battle...My potions were maxed when I fought him and dude still took me a minute...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Ciggavelli @daze23 @The Fukin Prophecy @Supreme

I just finished the Heart of Stones story. I sided with Olgerid with good ending.

I wonder if anybody side with Gaunter aka Master Mirror with bad ending? So I wonder what kind of reward you would get if you side with him?
I did the good ending too. I'm playing the good guy in this game, so it seemed right :manny: