The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
graphics are great, way better than Fallout 4, but the game play is awful. :wtf:

Im on level 4 I believe....trying to find Ciri...

um, this isnt really fun, its taking 15 hits to kill a single nekker (there's 5) but they're killing me in just 4-5 hits. I dont wanna spend 20 min dodging and single hitting only to get that work once they surround me. :wtf:

the fukk is going on here? when I watch tutorials Im seeing people slay them in 3 hits. I bought a new sword, but there's no area to buy a new silver sword (im assuming Im getting that work cause Ive had the same sword since level 1), all the stores show level 1 weapons. :wtf:

wtf am I doing wrong? this shyt is not enjoyable at all. :damn:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
graphics are great, way better than Fallout 4, but the game play is awful. :wtf:

um, this isnt really fun, its taking 15 hits to kill a single nekker (there's 5) but they're killing me in just 4-5 hits. I dont wanna spend 20 min dodging and single hitting only to get that work once they surround me. :wtf:

the fukk is going on here? when I watch tutorials Im seeing people slay them in 3 hits. I bought a new sword, but there's no area to buy a new silver sword (im assuming Im getting that work cause Ive had the same sword since level 1), all the stores show level 1 weapons. :wtf:

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Two new pics from the next expansion "Blood And Wine" :wow:

h2-noscale.jpg

h3-noscale.jpg

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Canada

Do some sidequests and level up your gear. Try to craft rather than buy. It's very easy to collect materials in this game.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
This game isn't that hard :wtf: dodge and roll then strike at the right time. It's not that complicated :wtf:
what do you think im doing? the problem isnt moving out the way, I can dodge and weave for 30 min, hit these fukkers like 100 times, but if i get 5 times then die, that shyt dont seem right.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
what do you think im doing? the problem isnt moving out the way, I can dodge and weave for 30 min, hit these fukkers like 100 times, but if i get 5 times then die, that shyt dont seem right.
I dunno what to tell you breh, but you're doing something wrong. The game is not that hard.

Put it on easy I guess and just enjoy the exploring and story (it's the best part of the game anyway, as the combat kinda sucks)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I dunno what to tell you breh, but you're doing something wrong. The game is not that hard.

Put it on easy I guess and just enjoy the exploring and story (it's the best part of the game anyway, as the combat kinda sucks)
Nekkers don't even take more than 5 hits to kill on death march bruh...

This dude is clearly doing something wrong to be hacking at a fukking level 5 goon 100 times...:russ: