The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Enjoy breh. Game of the year to me​
So I started playing this but didn't get too far, I'm thinking about getting back into it but fallout 4 just dropped. I only have enough time to play one, which one should I go with?

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
So I started playing this but didn't get too far, I'm thinking about getting back into it but fallout 4 just dropped. I only have enough time to play one, which one should I go with?

Would take you less time to finish Fallout 4 so beat that first then come back to Witcher 3 because its going to take some time to finish that.​

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat that baby botchling..took me like 20 times..I'm only on level 3 tho,I had no clue I needed to level up more..Only copped this game because of Coli reviews in this thread..now I have the botchling blood should I level up be giving it to the old man or should I be good? How the hell do I even level up

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking about scooping this up again, i gotta trade Disgea 5 because i really dont have time for that grind. But im leaning towards this over dropping coin on Battlefront. I think i was level 12 when i traded it, that dlc looks piff and some posters whose opinion i respect say its worth the time so i might dive back in

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just beat that baby botchling..took me like 20 times..I'm only on level 3 tho,I had no clue I needed to level up more..Only copped this game because of Coli reviews in this thread..now I have the botchling blood should I level up be giving it to the old man or should I be good? How the hell do I even level up

It's not like normal RPGs, where you level up mostly from killing things. You get EXP mostly from doing quests, either the main story or side quests.

You're gonna want to level up a bit before you go too much farther in the game though. Skellige (another area) is around level 16+

Also you didn't have to kill the baby.

Fred.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not like normal RPGs, where you level up mostly from killing things. You get EXP mostly from doing quests, either the main story or side quests.

You're gonna want to level up a bit before you go too much farther in the game though. Skellige (another area) is around level 16+

Also you didn't have to kill the baby.

Fred.
If I didn't kill the baby I would of been stuck fighting a million wraiths..which I'm doin now while trying keep a fire lit

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoo: Just booted it up for shyts and giggles and man the fukking graphics are insane coming from FO4.
I'm not really playing it though for serious(My entire game is in Japanese don't ask) so I'm not entirely sure what the fukk is going on. I reached some part and I'm using the chick and I'm helping this girl who's alone in the woods. From what I sort of comprehended, it seems like she said something about she's been waiting on her father or something since morning.

I found someone chopped up on a boat and I have options to examine his eyes, head, brain etc. My Japanese is so-so but I got the gist of the situation. I'm actually surprised I reached this far without every playing it in English :laugh:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

LBaWIBR.png