The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I really liked how the game handled branching story-lines and your decisions. in the Telltale games, and such, it's always so obvious when you're making a crucial decision. but in TW3 it was more like "do whatever you want. there's several ways to complete this quest... but later you gonna realize you fuct up :ufdup: "

I see you on Steam playing "Divinity", that's another reason I love that game. There's several different ways to complete quests.

Fred.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Finished the expansion :ehh: the main quest was a lot of fun, I was a bit dissapointed in the low amount of side-quests though.
I sided with the Olgierd (think that's his name) in the end and had to defeat o'dimm in his world and all. Took me a few tries but I did it and found the venomous viper silver sword.

The caretaker wasn't that hard, just cut down as many of the spirits he summons as you can and he won't be healing himself fully, got him on the first try:jawalrus:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Finished the expansion :ehh: the main quest was a lot of fun, I was a bit dissapointed in the low amount of side-quests though.
I sided with the Olgierd (think that's his name) in the end and had to defeat o'dimm in his world and all. Took me a few tries but I did it and found the venomous viper silver sword.

The caretaker wasn't that hard, just cut down as many of the spirits he summons as you can and he won't be healing himself fully, got him on the first try:jawalrus:
Same, fam.
That caretaker got bullied around the tree :mjlol:
I can't wait for the next expansion. Hopefully it's a bit longer.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Same, fam.
That caretaker got bullied around the tree :mjlol:
I can't wait for the next expansion. Hopefully it's a bit longer.

The next expansion is going to be 20-30 hours with an entirely new area.
I'm late as fukk brehs. But this game.:blessed: The baron story arc:dwillhuh::leostare::whoo::snoop::mjcry:.

How did that end for you? I fukked up.:mjcry:

Fred.