The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Finished.
Goddamn what a game.
Ended the game on lvl 35.

In regards to the ending;

I killed Radovid, Dikjstra and Keira, but got a good ending with Ciri which is all I really cared about getting. It was the one where she becomes a witcher at the end with Geralt. I romanced both Triss and Yenn so I got thrown in the bushes but who wants that drama, I'm fine with that happening. There's peace now between the north and south and I picked Cerys to rule Skellige.

Not sure if I missed anything else story wise but this is hands down one of the best titles I've every played. Enjoyed it so much that they have my money for the DLC when that becomes available. They've earned that much!
Geralt can't belong to one bytch. He belongs to Ciri, and the world. :blessed:

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
The one thing never answered in my playthrough was
the ending of the Baron and his wife. I already know what happens based on choice but who tells you?! That nikka needs to see me in GWENT :mjcry:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I slander Roach every time I boot this game up.

*whistles for Roach*
*Roach appears on the map 40 yards away and walks in between 2 trees*
Me: :beli:

*whistles for Roach outside Crow's Perch*
*Roach walks right up to a fence and stands there neighing*
Me: :angry:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

qMDnD3Q.png
qMDnD3Q.png
qMDnD3Q.png

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
it's not that bad cause I can still use the regular map. I just have to pay attention to where I'm going if I don't wanna have to pull it up every five seconds. it kind of makes the game a little more engaging when you're not just following a dotted line all the time. having no undiscovered points-of-interest (the question marks) on the map makes it kinda hard, cause I really have to explore to find stuff

it's not as bad a s DayZ, where the map is an item you have to find, and even then it doesn't show you where you are on it. that game taught me how to use an analog watch as a compass

If you going to do all that, you should just do a print screen of the map and put it on a separate screen/device to view at all times. That way, you'd never have to really disengage from the actual game. Granted, you wouldn't have the icon of where you are on the map. But hey, you going for realism, maps in that time certainly didn't have a movement tracker on your ass, lol.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
If you going to do all that, you should just do a print screen of the map and put it on a separate screen/device to view at all times. That way, you'd never have to really disengage from the actual game. Granted, you wouldn't have the icon of where you are on the map. But hey, you going for realism, maps in that time certainly didn't have a movement tracker on your ass, lol.
yeah, that's how the map is in DayZ/Arma. but this game really isn't designed to be played like that. for instance when you're told to go somewhere for a quest, you're not given enough info to find it without looking for the marker on the map

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
yeah, that's how the map is in DayZ/Arma. but this game really isn't designed to be played like that. for instance when you're told to go somewhere for a quest, you're not given enough info to find it without looking for the marker on the map

True. Yeah, it'd been dope if they were just descriptive in telling you where to go and had the game designed as such to find places in that manner. It'd be even longer than fukk than the long as fukk as it already is tho.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
True. Yeah, it'd been dope if they were just descriptive in telling you where to go and had the game designed as such to find places in that manner. It'd be even longer than fukk than the long as fukk as it already is tho.
I honestly feel like it's kind of 'lazy game design' to not give you this info. I feel the same way about games like Bioshock Infinite that have a 'where do I go' button. instead of actually giving you the info and tools you need to figure out where you're going, they just expect you to follow the arrow on the ground, dots on the minimap, etc