The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
copped this before arkham knight, played a little bit, not my usual type of game but i like it a lot, really surprised me. gonna put in some work now that arkham knight is done with.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Best game this gen so far by a landslide...

You doing yourself dirty not playing it...

i know...but i really want to do some more biking and get into the gym more than i have been.
Arkham Knight has been eating allot of my free time so i'm thinking about waiting to play this when winter comes.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
new movement feels good. it's hard to tell exactly what the difference is, but it feels more responsive

hairworks seems better optimized. my framerate no longer drops when the camera gets near Geralt's hair

stash spots and new inventory management are dope. already threw a bunch of redundant trophies in the stash. but I wish oils were still on top of the usable items

npc pop-in is better, but I still saw some beard/hair pop-in. to be fair they said their streaming improvements would be most significant on non-ssd installs (I have the game installed on a ssd)

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Finished.
Goddamn what a game.
Ended the game on lvl 35.

In regards to the ending;

I killed Radovid, Dikjstra and Keira, but got a good ending with Ciri which is all I really cared about getting. It was the one where she becomes a witcher at the end with Geralt. I romanced both Triss and Yenn so I got thrown in the bushes but who wants that drama, I'm fine with that happening. There's peace now between the north and south and I picked Cerys to rule Skellige.

Not sure if I missed anything else story wise but this is hands down one of the best titles I've every played. Enjoyed it so much that they have my money for the DLC when that becomes available. They've earned that much!

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Finished.
Goddamn what a game.
Ended the game on lvl 35.

In regards to the ending;

I killed Radovid, Dikjstra and Keira but got the good ending with Ciri which is all I really cared about getting and was happy I got it. It was the one where she becomes a witcher at the end with Geralt. I romanced both Triss and Yenn so I got thrown in the bushes but who wants that drama, I'm fine with that happening. There's peace now between the north and south and I picked Cerys to rule Skellige.

Not sure if I missed anything else story wise but this is hands down one of the best titles I've every played. Enjoyed it so much that they have my money for the DLC when that becomes available. They've earned that much!

Same here breh :blessed: