The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I honestly feel like it's kind of 'lazy game design' to not give you this info. I feel the same way about games like Bioshock Infinite that have a 'where do I go' button. instead of actually giving you the info and tools you need to figure out where you're going, they just expect you to follow the arrow on the ground, dots on the minimap, etc

Word. It's rather ironic considering how most of the game shows to not being lazy, but I feel ya. It can't be too difficult to have people tell you stuff or have signs stating things such has "Novigrad, some-odd paces north-east of this place, with such and such colors leading the way" or whatever.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I might play this again with new game +. That's a great last free DLC
I'm just wondering how it will work. like if you keep the gear and stats you finished the game with, will there be even better gear for your ng+ playthrough?

I guess the level 70 level-cap makes sense now. and you'll actually be able to use more of the top-tier skills

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm just wondering how it will work. like if you keep the gear and stats you finished the game with, will there be even better gear for your ng+ playthrough?

I guess the level 70 level-cap makes sense now. and you'll actually be able to use more of the top-tier skills
I was wondering the same thing. They better increase the gear stats. That's probably why it's taking them longer to release this dlc. Level 35 wolven and ursine gear isn't gonna cut it in the 40s and 50s.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I was wondering the same thing. They better increase the gear stats. That's probably why it's taking them longer to release this dlc. Level 35 wolven and ursine gear isn't gonna cut it in the 40s and 50s.
some more details (but not really answers to our questions):

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Regarding some of the questions that appeared since yesterday, here are the answers.

Enemies will be stronger, obviously.

What carries over?
Player experience (if you're below level 30 when finishing the vanilla game, you will be bumped to level 30 for the start of NG+), items (excluding: quest items, books & letters, Gwent cards, usable items, trophies), money and alchemy recipes.

When starting New Game Plus you can select any difficulty level.

You can obtain the Death Match achievement when playing the NG+ mode.

What's the starting level of the character when beginning NG+?
The same that you had when finishing the game, if above 30, otherwise you start at level 30. You also get a free Clearing Potion at the start so you can reset your skills and try a different build.

ridge

Daps
Brehs where the hell can I buy food etc in this game

I'm fighting the botchling (family matters quest) but I find my character weak af. My weapons/armor are from the start of the game. I'm about to hit level 4

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs this is one of those games I wished I never played just so I can play it through again without knowing anything. shyt was more an experience then a game and prolly the GOAT rpg in my opinion slightly edging out Xenogears.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Damn, no Gwent cards? I'm struggling right now finding people I haven't played.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I had to slow down with this game, I'm on Skellige hunting down witcher armor and I got stuck in a cave. It was like an hour since I saved so I spent like 5-10 minutes trying to get myself unstuck..... REALLY annoying.
This is the third time I got stuck but usually I'm able to free myself after awhile might just have to take that L and reload my old save.
Still enjoying the game though but I have too much money, I think I'm gonna buy one of those potions for redistributing your skill points.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Damn, no Gwent cards? I'm struggling right now finding people I haven't played.
I love Gwent. I wish they had a way of telling you who you haven't won cards against yet. :/

They need to spin Gwent off into its own seperate game ala Hearthstone and allow you to play people online. I would be on that shyt all the time :wow:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I love Gwent. I wish they had a way of telling you who you haven't won cards against yet. :/

They need to spin Gwent off into its own seperate game ala Hearthstone and allow you to play people online. I would be on that shyt all the time :wow:

It's funny, I was practically totally against the gwent game, but I finally got around to playing it and am pretty addicted to it now. Been looking all around for players I missed. Some opportunities I know I already totally missed out on tho. I do wish there were more incentives to playing/winning games tho. And I don't understand the High Stakes games, cuz it doesn't even seem like you bid money for them and it's not like you lose cards or anything for losing, so what the fukk is the "high stakes"? They should make those games be like, if you lose, you have to fight in some sort of gladiator arena lion's den against some strong ass monsters with no armor on or something. That'd be some real ass high stakes.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Brehs where the hell can I buy food etc in this game

I'm fighting the botchling (family matters quest) but I find my character weak af. My weapons/armor are from the start of the game. I'm about to hit level 4
Do side quests and level up nikka

• Dap
Reactions: hex