The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Scoittael gwent player got killed by a fukking wolf.

Witnessed that shyt before my eyes too. Now I can't get the last card, fukk.:francis:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I don't think you can make it to 70. it seems like it's pretty hard to make it past the 40's

but if you want to level up quicker, do the main story quests

I tend to ignore the main quest when playing open world games cause I rather finish most of the side quests first and explore. shyt, by the time I faced Alduin I was God status, the big homey couldn't touch me.

But reading around, it seems like this type of overpoweredness is the reason why most of the xp comes from the main quest. It better not be short

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I tend to ignore the main quest when playing open world games cause I rather finish most of the side quests first and explore. shyt, by the time I faced Alduin I was God status, the big homey couldn't touch me.

But reading around, it seems like this type of overpoweredness is the reason why most of the xp comes from the main quest. It better not be short
just play a little of the story to progress things. have you even made it to Velen yet?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
just play a little of the story to progress things. have you even made it to Velen yet?

Yea I'm in Velen now. Fighting groups of dudes double my lvl. Just tried 5 times to beat that werewolf at level 5, missions recommends 7, said fukk it. I'll try again later after I find some signs of power.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Just finished
JjFOqmv.png