The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I just started, not played any wit her before...

It's aight. Controls are kinda frustrating and I'm getting my ass kicked a lot... But it's a dope game

It's like Dragon age and Elder of Scrolls mixed together. Stories are interesting as well

The trick is to know out the gate, some creatures aren't worth trying to wait and parry on, hit em with a magic type they're weak to (igni, aard, etc), especially if they come out in big groups. For example wolves are better dealt with igni + Fast attacks, then trying to tackle on 1v1. As for human enemies; be sure abuse Aard, its OP early and any free attack is worth the casting time. Also try to level up Quen early, its far stronger than it was in W2 and its the best "heal" in the game.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I started a 'hardcore' playthrough. hardest difficulty, no mini-map, no undiscovered POI on map, no internet cheating, no fast travel, etc. I wanted to turn off all the HUD stuff, but it's really hard without your heath/stamina bar. the game doesn't really give you any other cues when your stamina regenerates

Daps
Reppin
Canada
The-Witcher-3-Where-the-cat-and-wolf-play.jpg

GVN44OC.png

Why does Ciri have to be my daughter?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I love free DLC, but these new quests are so damn short. I just beat the new one in like 5 minutes

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally beat this today. Was on the second to hardest difficulty and it was still pretty easy with Superior White Raffard. I stopped using food all together after I got that and maxed out my alchemy.

Got the kinda happy ending.....

Triss and Yen both left me hanging :mjcry:

But Ciri still alive :blessed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That one

I played it again without killing him...He seems real shady...

I killed him. Dude slaughtered an entire village because a couple people there tried to kill him. Then when you ask him if it happened before he kinda implies it did.

He had to go. :manny:

Fred.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Finally beat this today. Was on the second to hardest difficulty and it was still pretty easy with Superior White Raffard. I stopped using food all together after I got that and maxed out my alchemy.

Got the kinda happy ending.....

Triss and Yen both left me hanging :mjcry:

But Ciri still alive :blessed:

Maxed out Quen did it for me on the hardest diff, but I also needed Sun and Stars Perk.

Also one could argue that Triss and Yen still love Geralt they just want to be the only one in his life....he's kind of a big deal. There's no way any woman would leave a dude like G-wolf, he's a knight/witcher/DragonSlayer who killed a king and who happens to be an undefeated swordsman...Swag on :blessed:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
@daze23 surely its impossible to play without the mini map

how would you know where you have to go?

im back on this till i buy bloodborne, after this amazing game batman's short story didnt cut it. i basically completed the whole game in less than a week :francis:

meanwhile these guys keep blessing us with new free DLCs :blessed:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
@daze23 surely its impossible to play without the mini map

how would you know where you have to go?

You'll be looking at the map a lot, and reading signs. Some frenchy has a playthrough on youtube, but it bascially boils down to a lot of reviewing the map, which I did with the hud anyway...sanz hud not much of a change.