The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Fixing a bunch of bugs and glitches. One of the major things they're fixing is, currently if you do a quest 6 levels or lower than your current level you get no EXP. It's one of the main reasons I haven't done any lower level quests yet.

Fred.

glad i haven't started the game yet.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
so im just getting this today, ive heard one of the only issues with it, is that it is a little too easy on normal mode...

i dont want anothr situation lik dragon age where i just destroyed everything, even when i switched to hard mode...

should i start the game off on hard mode or stick to normal

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
so im just getting this today, ive heard one of the only issues with it, is that it is a little too easy on normal mode...

i dont want anothr situation lik dragon age where i just destroyed everything, even when i switched to hard mode...

Just put it on the hardest setting, Death March. It's challenging, but for the most part, not too difficult. You have indicators for if you're in the ballpark to be able to fight certain enemies anyways and if necessary, you can easily just run away from most battles. As long as you're around the right experience level for what you're fighting, enemies aren't typically damage sponges or anything and every enemy type has specific weaknesses, which you acquire the knowledge of upon defeat or from books, documents or other forms of info on them. I die on occasion on Death March if I'm too reckless or don't respect the situation/enemy I'm fighting and some fights/enemies do provide legit challenges, even if you're in their league as far as levels go. The main thing that hinders skill level would be that the controls aren't as responsive as they should be. It's not game breakingly so, but it's definitely noticeable and at times can get you messed up if you're not properly prepared and taking heed to its control scheme.

Last edited:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Just put it on the hardest setting, Death March. It's challenging, but for the most part, not too difficult. You have indicators for if you're in the ballpark to be able to fight certain enemies anyways and if necessary, you can easily just run away from most battles. As long as you're around the right experience level for what you're fighting, enemies aren't typically damage sponges or anything and every enemy type has specific weaknesses, which you acquire the knowledge of upon defeat or from books, documents or other forms of info on them. I die on occasion on Death March if I'm too reckless or don't respect the situation/enemy I'm fighting and some fights/enemies do provide legit challenges, even if you're in their league as far as levels go. The main thing that hinders skill level would be that the controls aren't as responsive as they should be. It's not game breakingly so, but it's definitely noticeable and at times can get you messed up if you're not properly prepared and taking heed to its control scheme.
Dnt listen to this nikka...put that shyt on blood and bones difficulty and eat bruh :blessed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The difficulty settings on this game are weird, the easiest setting basically isn't a setting at all. It's more or less only the story, and virtually impossible to die.

Sword And Story would probably be considered easy, Blood And Broken Bones would be medium and Death March would be hard.

The controls are kinda fukked in some respects and take a while to get used to, so start off on Sword And Story for an hour or two, then when you got the hang of it bump it up to the next or last difficulty.

Fred.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I had to dial it back a bit.

I hit level 21 today, and did the Master armor/weapons quests though. Did one of the main story lines in Skellige too.

The new patch should be out tomorrow.

Fred.
You are playing this on the PC right?

What hardware are you running with these days?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You are playing this on the PC right?

What hardware are you running with these days?

i7-4790K, 4.00 GHZ, 16 MB of RAM, and a GTX 960.

I'll eventually replace the 960 with something beefier but for now it's fine. Runs the game consistently at 60 FPS with mostly Ultra, a few on High.

Fred.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place

thanks bruh ill take this advice

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Using Quen will even further up your success rate.
Nah axii is much more versatile cus u can knock enemies out the air..stun human enemies which leave them open to one hit kills..andd cause enemies to fight each other while u chill in the cut healing yourself/preparing for the next attack