The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The last sentence isn't tho lol. But it's obvious Keira is DTF the moment you meet her in Witcher 3.
Is it really? She down as fukk like you said...you got to be some kind of fakkit to not be able to tell that bytch wants the dikk...

Yeah, word. That part actually was one, but yeah, I been fukked her already. She's a last week thot now.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I liked Red Dead but didn't find the need to finish.

I still think Gun is the best Western Game of all time. :whoa: Tha'ts just my opinion.

37374-Will-Smith-hell-no-gif-XTnj.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Finished the game, game of the year.

I have some issues with it though in these spoilers.
I didn't romance Triss when she was gonna leave on the boat, I just said stay with me. Which to me meant just stay. Not stay and fukk me. So I said stay with me, I didn't say I love you, I said go I'll miss you. She stayed and fukked which is definitely a bug. I was gonna make Yennefer my main bytch. I got the 'threesome' scene and I wasn't mad. The alone ending was dumb af and unrealistic, that's what I'm mad about. Geralt has had bytches on his dikk since Witcher 1, Witcher 2 and Witcher 3. Even the sorceresses acknowledge that besides two of them and Ciri, Geralt has fukked every bytch. Why would he be alone just because Triss and Yen don't want him?

Besides the bug, all around a good game. Unfortunately, Geralt's friends and also his love interest are no longer in the castle. That breaks the immersion, when you finish Mass Effect 2, Shepard's people are still around to talk to, you can talk to them about blowing up or saving the collector base at least. But in this game, your companions disappear.

I beat it on "Death March" difficulty. But after playing Bloodborne, that was pretty much a walk in the park.

I romanced Yennefer but I prefer Triss tho. Yen is just plain childish with the sarcasm, I'd drop any chick with that attitude.

Oh and for people who think there aren't any black people in this game, Ciri mentioned going to a world with them and they had cities and shyt. Geralt mentioned there are 'dark skinned people' in Zerrikania.
having your companions disappear pisses me off too. I got a side quest with triss about some soldier statue I can't finish now

Daps
Reppin
Canada
CDPR said there are 16 hours of sex scenes in this game back in January 2015.

But there are several reused parts? Did the feminists get them to back down? I banged every chick in Crippled Kates and Passiflora and it's almost always the same shyt.

Check out these Witcher 2 sex scenes to see what I mean.

Witcher 3 scenes are hollywood mass effect level.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Unleashing this game from it's wrapper tonight.
I think it's time.

Any tips for a first time Witcher player?

Upgrade the quen as soon as possible and get the sun and stars ability for regeneration. Don't rush, do the side quests they're actually good.

Don't bother buying armor or swords, just collect loot from enemies and houses and craft your own.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Upgrade the quen as soon as possible and get the sun and stars ability for regeneration. Don't rush, do the side quests they're actually good.

Don't bother buying armor or swords, just collect loot from enemies and houses and craft your own.

:beli:

Quen is ass you can only take 1 hit and with the alt quen you can do a quen barrier but you cant do anything either

Unleashing this game from it's wrapper tonight.
I think it's time.

Any tips for a first time Witcher player?

Upgrade axii. You can jedi mindtrick them at level 2 axii