The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have a 780 and play on a mix of high and ultra, with no hairworks. I average around 50fps

game looks great IMO

nvidia said they're working on a driver to improve kepler performance

Yeah the game is perfectly fine with a mix....but dude said he has everything on Ultra on a GTX 780 and it looks very poor. :dwillhuh:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Haven't got that far but i think she survives but is a bit fukked up

also the Baron doesnt kill himself

Oh ok....

In addition to the wife dying and the Baron killing himself the weird ghost plant thing also kills the entire village next to his spot. So I guess you have to choose between all that, or the kids dying.

I choose the kids. Trick love the kids. :to:

Fred.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I'm on PS4. Load times are like I said, up to 90 seconds.
The investigate/witch sense is overused just like it was in Batman, with the exception that in Batman it revealed a lot more and was done better in that it had digital flash backs. Still...it was overused in both.
Fast travel isn't as big a complaint for me as the sloppy controls are. I went straight from hours of Bloodborne to The Witcher 3 and it feels horrible in terms of controls. Targeting multiple enemies really makes the sloppy controls stick out.

Stop complaining. If the game is so bad then stop playing it you big dummy

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Thanks for using spoiler tags brehs

@Kamikaze Revy Where you read about the patches at?

I need to do that
The Witcher 3 Update on PS4 & Xbox One Will Include Bigger Fonts, is Still in Certification

May 26, 2015 Written by Jason Dunning
thewitcher3pic1.jpg

Update (11:30am PT):
Update 1.03 is now live on PlayStation 4 in Europe and the patch notes have been revealed. A North American launch is coming soon.
Original Story:
After looking into the problem due to fan feedback, CD Projekt Red has been able to include a fix for the small text size issue inside the upcoming The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt update on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Community Lead Marcin Momot revealed this news on Twitter, responding to someone who asked if the patch fixes the small text:
Yes. It does. The fonts will be bigger.
Also, as was highlighted as an issue in the PS4 vs Xbox One frame-rate test, the Xbox One version of the patch should include a 30fps lock option.
The patch could still be a few days away though, with Momot saying yesterday, “The console patches are in certification right now. As soon as they are approved, they will be released.”
Asked today about the update status, The Witcher Twitter account said, “When they are ready. We hope to have news soon.” They later added, “We are working on more patches for all platforms. Console patches take longer. Sorry.”
For a few helpful tips, Momot suggested a way to avoid taking damage while jumping from a ledge:
Try pressing the jump button when jumping. There should be significantly less damage, if any.
If you’re unable to replay a failed quest, The Witcher account suggested:
Try loading a saved game before the quest starts.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...de-bigger-fonts-still-certification/#/slide/1

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I need to use that gold exploit a little more before that patch comes :mjpls:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Two reasons:

1. Occasionally the game doesn't show vendor NPCs immediately when you enter an area. I've had it happen basically every time I'm in Blackbough. He always appears when I run a few feet from his spot.

2. NPCs keep hours, like in real life. So some of them aren't always there. I showed up too early one time and the Blacksmith there was still in bed. :dead:

Fred.
I understand number 2 but they still need to have that shyt on the map. I rather go and look and they not be there, then have to go searching for it on the internet every damn time :dahell:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Still have no idea where he is. I've found one vendor in Elector's Square, he's a Alchemist posing as a priest. He doesn't have anything like that.

He's the only person selling shyt on that side of the map, too. :francis:

Fred.

My bad breh. Wrong area

I marked it on the map
2TrtRld.jpg

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
you do breh...

I cut that foul fat bytch with the leg sticking out her pouch up real good...

I felt vindicated but still upset I couldn't save the kids...:mjcry:
did you really just troll me :francis:

i finished the quest saving the barons wife and the witches never showed up

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The Witcher 3 Update on PS4 & Xbox One Will Include Bigger Fonts, is Still in Certification

May 26, 2015 Written by Jason Dunning
thewitcher3pic1.jpg

Update (11:30am PT):
Update 1.03 is now live on PlayStation 4 in Europe and the patch notes have been revealed. A North American launch is coming soon.
Original Story:
After looking into the problem due to fan feedback, CD Projekt Red has been able to include a fix for the small text size issue inside the upcoming The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt update on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Community Lead Marcin Momot revealed this news on Twitter, responding to someone who asked if the patch fixes the small text:
Yes. It does. The fonts will be bigger.
Also, as was highlighted as an issue in the PS4 vs Xbox One frame-rate test, the Xbox One version of the patch should include a 30fps lock option.
The patch could still be a few days away though, with Momot saying yesterday, “The console patches are in certification right now. As soon as they are approved, they will be released.”
Asked today about the update status, The Witcher Twitter account said, “When they are ready. We hope to have news soon.” They later added, “We are working on more patches for all platforms. Console patches take longer. Sorry.”
For a few helpful tips, Momot suggested a way to avoid taking damage while jumping from a ledge:
Try pressing the jump button when jumping. There should be significantly less damage, if any.
If you’re unable to replay a failed quest, The Witcher account suggested:
Try loading a saved game before the quest starts.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...de-bigger-fonts-still-certification/#/slide/1

So is this font update live or this is not the one?