The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
yeah, combat in Wasteland 2 is turn based. personally I prefer turn based combat in a RPG. to me that statistics based combat is the roots of RPG's, as they came from games like Dungeons & Dragons

but anyway, the game is pretty cool. it's a pretty open game, with a lot of dialog choices that will influence how the games plays out. I guess the Director's Cut contains a lot more voice acting, so it won't require so much reading

cool apocalyptic setting too. I like the hardcore RPG mechanics mixed with something besides swords, wizards, dragons, and such. I guess the original Fallout was supposed to be a sequel to the original Wasteland, but they couldn't secure the rights

I fukking hate turn-based, but I like post-apocalyptic settings. Maybe I'll give it a try

I :blessed:turn-based rpgs

I got Wasteland 2 for ps4, should be here tomorrow:blessed:

sdizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC
That fukking toad boss , I spent 15-20 minutes fighting the guy only got his health a little under half and died :francis:. Gotta get my witcher skills back

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just bought it. I beat this game after the main quest.

Question.....Should I start over with the New+ with my 36 level or should I play Hearts of Stones only? :lupe:

If I started playing Heart of Stones Only so my power abilties and armors and weapons will be gone if I only play Hearts of Stones?

@sdizzle @hexagram23 @Exit9NJturnpike @Microfracture

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The GOTY got better. Almost feel like I should have to pay more compared to wack ass other games with no content
almost :whoa:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Question.....Should I start over with the New+ with my 36 level or should I play Hearts of Stones only? :lupe:

If I started playing Heart of Stones Only so my power abilties and armors and weapons will be gone if I only play Hearts of Stones?

not sure I understand the question, but I think NG+ adds 30 to the recommended levels, so it would want you to be level 60 for Hearts of Stone

I would just find your normal level 36 save and go from there

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not sure I understand the question, but I think NG+ adds 30 to the recommended levels, so it would want you to be level 60 for Hearts of Stone

I would just find your normal level 36 save and go from there

All right.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yo who the fukk thought it was a good idea to increase the level requirement for the armor? My character is at level 33 and all of a sudden I can't re-equip my Mastercrafted Griffin gear because it requires level 34? :what:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn, I can't make money anymore :mjcry:

All the infinite money exploits are patched up too :mjcry:

I don't wanna use cheatengine, but I may have to :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
During, but you got to be at level 30 or higher. I beat the game a while ago and the dlc occurs in that pre ending state they put you in after beating the game. They make no mention of the og game. It's an all new quest and some quick side quests that have nothing to do with the main game.

Nah....

It definitely takes place towards the end/after the main story. Geralt tells that old broad at the action house that Vesemir died. And that obviously happens at the last battle of Kaer Morhen.

You also tell Shani that Radovid is dead. So it does take into account certain choices you made.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah....

It definitely takes place towards the end/after the main story. Geralt tells that old broad at the action house that Vesemir died. And that obviously happens at the last battle of Kaer Morhen.

You also tell Shani that Radovid is dead. So it does take into account certain choices you made.

Fred.
that's true. There are some bits and pieces in the story. Not much though

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Just play the DLC with your level 36 character. I'm playing on the hardest difficulty, most of the enemies are 33 or so but even at 36 some can be a challenge.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Ciggavelli

As far as money, you can easily get enough money to function just by having blacksmiths craft armor and weapons, then selling it right back to them.

Sorry I can't remember specific pieces, but by the end of the game you should have a fukk ton of random ingredients. Go to the Runewright for example, he'll charge you around 75-100 gold to craft something you can sell back to him for 500 gold. Just figure out what yields the highest profit. A good one is the Black Unicorn sword, dunno if you have the diagram but it sells for around 1300.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Ciggavelli

As far as money, you can easily get enough money to function just by having blacksmiths craft armor and weapons, then selling it right back to them.

Sorry I can't remember specific pieces, but by the end of the game you should have a fukk ton of random ingredients. Go to the Runewright for example, he'll charge you around 75-100 gold to craft something you can sell back to him for 500 gold. Just figure out what yields the highest profit. A good one is the Black Unicorn sword, dunno if you have the diagram but it sells for around 1300.

Fred.
:ohhh: I didn't know they'd buy it back at a higher price. I think I'm gonna have to do that. Thanks :salute: