The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
And this is why this game is GOTY...

Its not even debatable at this point...The fact they would so something like this when most devs these days don't even take the time to even fix the exploit/bugs speaks volume...

MGSV was good but in terms of content no game in the last 15 years is fukking with Wither 3...and its not just quantity, its all quality content...this skins and missions they released for free is shyt we have been getting nickel and dimed for the last decade...

This game and these devs need to be supported...They are the anti UBI/EA

:salute:

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
During, but you got to be at level 30 or higher. I beat the game a while ago and the dlc occurs in that pre ending state they put you in after beating the game. They make no mention of the og game. It's an all new quest and some quick side quests that have nothing to do with the main game.

I'm only lvl 15 and I just got to skellige :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fukk, I missed that too. I went through this shyt too quickly :snoop:

That fight though, the hardest in the game :whew:

Eh, you ain't missing much. It's just a fun little toy. You might be able to go back and grab it.

I hope you got the Viper armor from that old broad in the auction house though. :ufdup:

I thought the....

ghost versions of Olgierd von Everec was harder. The Caretaker I just walked him up the path around the house....he stopped doing the "summon ghosts" thing that heals him because he wasn't near the graves. It was a dope ass fight though. That whole house sequence was pretty ill.

Did you go talk to the professor in his house after that? It's optional but kinda cool.

I should finish the expansion tonight.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Eh, you ain't missing much. It's just a fun little toy. You might be able to go back and grab it.

I hope you got the Viper armor from that old broad in the auction house though. :ufdup:

I thought the....

ghost versions of Olgierd von Everec was harder. The Caretaker I just walked him up the path around the house....he stopped doing the "summon ghosts" thing that heals him because he wasn't near the graves. It was a dope ass fight though. That whole house sequence was pretty ill.

Did you go talk to the professor in his house after that? It's optional but kinda cool.

I should finish the expansion tonight.

Fred.
I skipped the auction cuz I didn't have any money :mjcry:

I did talk to the professor. Good back story on Von Everic and O'Dimm

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I skipped the auction cuz I didn't have any money :mjcry:

I did talk to the professor. Good back story on Von Everic and O'Dimm

I got "Omen" vibes when he broke his neck.:demonic:

Damn breh. The gear was from some old broad at the auction house that collects Witcher gear. She used to fukk Vesemir back in the day. It was only like 200-300 gold total, if that. Vimme Vivaldi loans you 200 gold if you ask him during the auction.

During the auction you can buy a rare painting and sell it for a big profit. If you read random documents laying around you find out that von Everec's wife was painting under a fake name, and that's the painting you copped.

Not really earth shattering info but I thought it was kinda cool, especially when you see her painting later on. :manny:

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I got "Omen" vibes when he broke his neck.:demonic:

Damn breh. The gear was from some old broad at the auction house that collects Witcher gear. She used to fukk Vesemir back in the day. It was only like 200-300 gold total, if that. Vimme Vivaldi loans you 200 gold if you ask him during the auction.

During the auction you can buy a rare painting and sell it for a big profit. If you read random documents laying around you find out that von Everec's wife was painting under a fake name, and that's the painting you copped.

Not really earth shattering info but I thought it was kinda cool, especially when you see her painting later on. :manny:

Fred.
Another fukk up by me. Damn :snoop: is the viper armor better than mastercrafted wolven gear?

I really wish I could play the expansion over. It seems I missed some good gear.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Another fukk up by me. Damn :snoop: is the viper armor better than mastercrafted wolven gear?

I really wish I could play the expansion over. It seems I missed some good gear.

Yes:mjcry:

tw3-hearts-of-stone-viper-armor-set-1024x633.jpg