Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
These runewords and glyphwords:wow:

Off to see my nikka Pellar:wow:
I haven't even done those yet. Waiting to somehow get 15k, which seems impossible now that I beat everything in the game and expansion. I guess there's bandits and their weapons and armor...sigh

I have the strongest weapons in the game now. I'd really like to add to them. I guess I may grind tonight...:mjcry:

Daps
Just beat everything (except giving the ruinsmith 15k). Solid dlc. I give it an 8/10, mainly because the side quests were really short.

WELL worth $8 though

Now on to finding 15k and maybe getting the new armor

Oh and O'Dimm :demonic:
how was the story in it?

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
How are you getting so much money? I'm stuck with around 3k after paying that 10k to the ruinsmith.

I saved most of my loot after I beat the game couple months ago. Finally found something to spend it on. I just sell mostly everything I loot unless its better than what I currently have.​

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I saved most of my loot after I beat the game couple months ago. Finally found something to spend it on. I just sell mostly everything I loot unless its better than what I currently have.​
shyt, I shoulda been saving. :francis: I spent like 20k on meteorite blocks to make the master class wolven gear when it first came out and lost most of my money then. I guess I'm kinda fukked now :manny:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I been busy. I should be able to play the next couple days. I also jammed my left middle finger, so I can't WASD. luckily I play this with a controller
It's good breh. I couldn't put it down. Makes me want more though. I can't wait for the 20 hour expansion.

I guess it's on to Undertale or Wasteland 2: Director's cut until Fallout 4. Did you play Wasteland 2? Is it good? It's got low 80s reviews, so I'm a bit skeptical. Plus I think it might be turn-based. If that's the case, I'll probably pass (I bought it during a steam sale, so fukk it :manny:)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It's good breh. I couldn't put it down. Makes me want more though. I can't wait for the 20 hour expansion.

I guess it's on to Undertale or Wasteland 2: Director's cut until Fallout 4. Did you play Wasteland 2? Is it good? It's got low 80s reviews, so I'm a bit skeptical. Plus I think it might be turn-based. If that's the case, I'll probably pass (I bought it during a steam sale, so fukk it :manny:)
yeah, combat in Wasteland 2 is turn based. personally I prefer turn based combat in a RPG. to me that statistics based combat is the roots of RPG's, as they came from games like Dungeons & Dragons

but anyway, the game is pretty cool. it's a pretty open game, with a lot of dialog choices that will influence how the games plays out. I guess the Director's Cut contains a lot more voice acting, so it won't require so much reading

cool apocalyptic setting too. I like the hardcore RPG mechanics mixed with something besides swords, wizards, dragons, and such. I guess the original Fallout was supposed to be a sequel to the original Wasteland, but they couldn't secure the rights

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yeah, combat in Wasteland 2 is turn based. personally I prefer turn based combat in a RPG. to me that statistics based combat is the roots of RPG's, as they came from games like Dungeons & Dragons

but anyway, the game is pretty cool. it's a pretty open game, with a lot of dialog choices that will influence how the games plays out. I guess the Director's Cut contains a lot more voice acting, so it won't require so much reading

cool apocalyptic setting too. I like the hardcore RPG mechanics mixed with something besides swords, wizards, dragons, and such. I guess the original Fallout was supposed to be a sequel to the original Wasteland, but they couldn't secure the rights
I fukking hate turn-based, but I like post-apocalyptic settings. Maybe I'll give it a try