The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yo who the fukk thought it was a good idea to increase the level requirement for the armor? My character is at level 33 and all of a sudden I can't re-equip my Mastercrafted Griffin gear because it requires level 34? :what:

You should have a potion in your inventory that takes away level restrictions. They added that when they changed the armor level.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: I didn't know they'd buy it back at a higher price. I think I'm gonna have to do that. Thanks :salute:

I never knew either because after I beat the game I didn't have much use for money.

But doing the Rune quest in the DLC I was broke as fukk so I started looking at the diagrams and ingredients I had. Was able to do the 15k and outfit 2 separate sets of armor with the Runes I wanted.

I did Preservation on my swords, Possession on my Feline armor and Levity on my Ursine.

Fred.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
That fukking toad boss , I spent 15-20 minutes fighting the guy only got his health a little under half and died :francis:. Gotta get my witcher skills back
He's weak to fire use fire bombs and ig I unless you're like little Mac and can bob and weave you have to hit once then dodge don't be greedy.
I'm really enjoying this expansion but it just reminds me how good this game should have been :mjcry: if only the combat was actually rewarding joint would be game of the year no doubt still a damn fine game though

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hexagram23 what's your steam id breh? I wanna add you

or if you don't want to share it on here, I'm Ciggavelli on steam

I added you. Also....

I just did the heist.

Did you raid the vault after it? I sided with Horst but I doubt it matters. Anyway, after it's over you can run around and loot mad $ and gems and necklaces and shyt. Also you get a diagram for a Venomous Viper Steel Sword. It's got like +48 more damage than the Mastercrafted swords.

If you already knew all that, never mind.

Fred.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I added you. Also....

I just did the heist.

Did you raid the vault after it? I sided with Horst but I doubt it matters. Anyway, after it's over you can run around and loot mad $ and gems and necklaces and shyt. Also you get a diagram for a Venomous Viper Steel Sword. It's got like +48 more damage than the Mastercrafted swords.

Fred.
I killed both those fakkits and the safe cracker...judging by what Olgierd tells you that was the right decision...He gives the will to the hospital...

The mastercrafted runes upgrade costs 30K...

I had 27k saved up from my last save so I was good but these shyts don't seem to do much...

Feel like this sand cac swindled me...:francis:

Only weapon that I found impressive from the DLC is Olgierd's sword...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I added you. Also....

I just did the heist.

Fred.
Oh shyt I didn't raid the vault. I made the deal and got the house and left (I didn't get an option to raid, cuz I didn't kill everybody). I guess I fukked up there. They give you a really good steel sword at the end of the game, so I'm good there. That venemous viper steel sword would have been nice though, since I got the silver sword variety. Oh well :francis:

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I killed both those fakkits and the safe cracker...judging by what Olgierd tells you that was the right decision...He gives the will to the hospital...

The mastercrafted runes upgrade costs 30K...

I had 27k saved up from my last save so I was good but these shyts don't seem to do much...

Feel like this sand cac swindled me...:francis:

Only weapon that I found impressive from the DLC is Olgierd's sword...
That venemous viper silver sword is good too.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Haven't crafted it yet bt the stats looked good...

That Ofeiri armor set is basura though...

Don't even bother with it...
Yeah, I skipped that shyt too. I stuck with mastercrafted wolven gear the whole dlc. I was fine.

Just wish I had more money for the ruinsmith. fukk it, not like it matters now that I beat EVERYTHING. Truthfully, I won't be touching this again until the next expansion (which might not be until June :mjcry:). There's nothing left for me to do. :yeshrug:

I wanna be a completionist, but raising that much money is a grind I'd rather not do.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt I didn't raid the vault. I made the deal and got the house and left (I didn't get an option to raid, cuz I didn't kill everybody). I guess I fukked up there. They give you a really good steel sword at the end of the game, so I'm good there. That venemous viper steel sword would have been nice though, since I got the silver sword variety. Oh well :francis:

Did you get....

The Caretaker's shovel? More a novelty weapon really. The damage is decent but it gives back 10% damage as health. Kinda cool.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Did you get....

The Caretaker's shovel? More a novelty weapon really. The damage is decent but it gives back 10% damage as health. Kinda cool.

Fred.
fukk, I missed that too. I went through this shyt too quickly :snoop:

That fight though, the hardest in the game :whew:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

And this is why this game is GOTY...

Its not even debatable at this point...The fact they would so something like this when most devs these days don't even take the time to even fix the exploit/bugs speaks volume...

MGSV was good but in terms of content no game in the last 15 years is fukking with Wither 3...and its not just quantity, its all quality content...this skins and missions they released for free is shyt we have been getting nickel and dimed for the last decade...

This game and these devs need to be supported...They are the anti UBI/EA...

Last edited: