The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dude seems like a straight up nuts/demonic cool nikka :pachaha:. So far, he ain't seemed too shady outside of really not telling Geralt shyt about his intentions. I have no idea where this is going, but Shani is :shaq:. Like her more than Yen, Triss, and Kiera. bytch is cool as hell (lmao at this shyt feeling like a TV show, might have to watch GOT after all :ehh:)

You remember him from the first scene in the game?

He's been watching you for a long time.:demonic:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt, I just read that there are multiple "after" endings too. :gladbron:

I got the good one
Yen came to live with me
:whew:

Even though I got the "tragic" ending, I got the "good" post-game ending :obama:

Oh I thought you had done all that. Yeah I got that too one too.

Ciri went to become empress, with King Radovid dead her and her farther was able to unite the lands and restore peace. Geralt settled down with Yen.

IMO the best possible ending.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh I thought you had done all that. Yeah I got that too one too.

Ciri went to become empress, with King Radovid dead her and her farther was able to unite the lands and restore peace. Geralt settled down with Yen.

IMO the best possible ending.

Fred.
No, it's a different ending. It's the one after you beat "Blood and Wine." In the main game, I got both Yen and Triss mad at me and was left to walk to path alone. But in Blood and Wine
Yen forgave me and came to live with me at my vineyard.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No, it's a different ending. It's the one after you beat "Blood and Wine." In the main game, I got both Yen and Triss mad at me and was left to walk to path alone. But in Blood and Wine
Yen forgave me and came to live with me at my vineyard.

Oh ok. I'm not gonna say anything but DetroitEWarren is going to be happy about that because he got the bad ending with Yennifer too, and wanted to know if there was any way to fix it.

She ended up with me anyway in the core game, and I seen she pops up in this DLC because I was looking up something on Youtube and got spoiled.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ok cool, me too. Did you catch that Gaunter O'Dimm is the one that cursed her?[/spoiled]

Fred.
I read it somewhere (maybe here?), so I knew it already. I don't know if I would have caught it if I didn't read about it first. Cool tie-in to the first expansion though :ehh:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
After finishing Xenoblade X I'm back
34owuc7.jpg

Alchemy build. :blessed:

Very long, nerdy post ahead.

Get a Clearance Potion, get all your Skill Points back. Put them in Alchemy as follows:

5/5 Heightened Tolerance (Increases potion overdose threshold from 75% to 100%, potion duration time +25%)

5/5 Refreshment (Each potion dose imbibed heals 25% of maximum Vitality, potion duration time +25%)

5/5 Poisoned Blades (Oil applied to blades gives a 15% chance of poisoning the target on each hit, potion duration time +25%)

5/5 Protective Coating (Adds 25% protection against attacks from the monster type the oil targets, potion duration time +25%)

3/3 Fixative (Blade oils do not wear off, potion duration time +15%)

5/5 Pyrotechnics (All bombs, even those that do not usually inflict damage, now deal +150 damage in addition to their normal effects, potion duration time: +25%)

5/5 Efficiency (Increases the maximum number of bombs in each slot by 5, potion duration time +25%)

5/5 Cluster Bombs (Upon detonation bombs separate into 6 explosive fragments, potion duration time +25%)

3/3 Acquired Tolerance (Every known level 1, 2, or 3 alchemy formula increases maximum toxicity by 1, potion duration time +15%)

5/5 Tissue Transmutation (When consumed, mutagen decoction increases maximum Vitality by 1000 for the decoction's effective duration)

5/5 Synergy (Increases bonus for mutagen placed in mutagen slot by 50%, potion duration time +25%)

5/5 Killing Spree (If Toxicity is above 0, each opponent killed increases critical chance by 50%, potion duration time +25%)

Put Greater Green Mutagens in the slots. Each will give you +900 Vitality due to Synergy.
Get medium armor, preferably the Manticore set because it's :ohlawd: for this. Put a single point in General:

1/1 Griffin School Techniques (Each piece of medium armor increase Sign intensity by 5% and Stamina regeneration by 5%)

Also with the new "Blood And Wine" mutations get Euphoria (Each point of Toxicity increases damage dealt by swords and Sign intensity by 0.75%, to a max of 221.25%)

Now you can use as many potions and decoctions as you want. Matter of fact, the higher your Toxicity, which would normally be bad....the stronger you are due to stuff like Killing Spree and Euphoria.

I usually use Katakan Decoction (+5% critical hit chance), Superior Full Moon (increases maximum Vitality), Troll Decoction (Regenerates Vitality during and outside of combat), Superior Maribor Forest (Accelerates the generation of Adrenaline Points, grants 1 Adrenaline Point upon consumption), Grave Hag Decoction (Each foe slain accelerates Vitality regeneration for the duration of the battle), Superior Tawny Oil (Accelerates Stamina regeneration), and Superior Golden Oriole (Poisons now heal instead of doing damage).

With this set up you'll have 18 bombs (20 if you have the vineyard set up in "Blood And Wine") that break into 6 pieces each time you use one, +200% damage to your attacks from Euphoria and your Toxicity being around 95%, and about 80% chance to critical hit (which also applies to your bombs if you use the Manticore set) due to Killing Spree.

Any damage you take gets negated by Troll Decoction and Grave Hag Decoction. And if the enemy uses poison (and most do) they'll actually heal you due to Superior Golden Oriole.

It's the craziest shyt ever.:wow:

Fred.

giphy.gif
:dead: at all these buffs I got on at the same time. Up to 15075 Vitality, too. :wow:

20160604222547_1_zpsrgohptrh.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

@hex

Four level 54 Vampires ...

No oils No potions No bombs...just buffs from that blade and my runewright shyt (the one that lets you permanently keep armor and sword damage form the tables)...

I see ya breh, that spin attack:wow:

You remember him from the first scene in the game?

He's been watching you for a long time.:demonic:

Fred.

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Just starting Blood & Wine, going to get all the armor first. Thank you
CDP-Logo_001.png

Going to take my time wit this joint:ohlawd: