The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Hated that shyt. They'll destroy your boat and you're swimming for minutes real time to get back to the closest shore​
they destrop your boat? really all i do is use the crossbow and im gucci:yeshrug:
Edit: if your crossbow is weak then it may take awhile to kill them off

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
they destrop your boat? really all i do is use the crossbow and im gucci:yeshrug:
Edit: if your crossbow is weak then it may take awhile to kill them off

When you stay out at sea long enough, they will eventually chip away chunks from your boat and it'll eventually go down. Those harpies come in at you in waves and sometimes there's nothing you can do to stop them from hitting the boat​

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm at the 'if you continue, you won't be able to finish some quests' point if the game, how many hours left in the main quest?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ran into a couple problems, for some reason two quests ("Curse Of The Carnarvon" and "Big Feet") can't be completed. I mean, they're done, but they aren't marked as done and there's nothing else to do.

I think I figured out why for the "Big Feet" one....I found a ? that started the quest before I talked to the foreman that officially starts it. Not a big deal but hopefully they patch it.

Fred.