Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Ciggavelli
is there a way to keep the duchess from getting killed by her sister
Yeah, but it's long and complicated. I couldn't do it at all even after loading up a previous save. I'd look it up in some guide online, because it depends on a ton of different factors apparently,

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, but it's long and complicated. I couldn't do it at all even after loading up a previous save. I'd look it up in some guide online, because it depends on a ton of different factors apparently,
man that sucks, really wanted her to live. The ending i got she died, Syanna died, and apparently Ciri came to live with me at the vineyard

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
man that sucks, really wanted her to live. The ending i got she died, Syanna died, and apparently Ciri came to live with me at the vineyard
Replay the night quest and choose to go to Syanna instead of Orianna...

When Syanna asks if you want to hear her story say yes...Every conversation after that you have with Syanna agree with her motives...You have to make her forgive Ana by convincing her Ana was too young to help when Syanna was exiled...

After you investigate the 5th letter with Regis make sure you talk to Syanna...Once again tell her to fogive Ana...When you tell Ana what Syanna was plotting choose the less condemning option...

If you did it right they will just hug it out...

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Just hopped back on after taking a break from all the new ish that has been dropping. Just got all the DLC, can't wait to get back into this piff. I'm way behind (just completed the cave part looking for Ciri where you fight the golem)

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gonna try to get into this again tonight, still got a few main quests and side quests.

Fred.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Just finished the B&W main story

I think I missed some stuff. I saw some guys talking about some really funny mission or something with Roach that I never saw. Also never went to Fairytale land but I think that's because I chose to go see the Elder. I don't really like the ending I got. Anna and Syanna both died and Yen came to live with me. Both sisters dying is a downer, Yen coming is good, I guess, but I had that ending in the main game anyway. I think I may have a save from before I chose to go see the Elder so I may go back to do the other route if you guys think it's worth it. I think I read about an ending where Ciri comes at the end instead of Yen. How many different endings are there for B&W anyway?

Btw, the ending I got for the main game was Ciri becomes a Witcher and Geralt ends up with Yen. I liked that one.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I think I missed some stuff. I saw some guys talking about some really funny mission or something with Roach that I never saw. Also never went to Fairytale land but I think that's because I chose to go see the Elder. I don't really like the ending I got. Anna and Syanna both died and Yen came to live with me. Both sisters dying is a downer, Yen coming is good, I guess, but I had that ending in the main game anyway. I think I may have a save from before I chose to go see the Elder so I may go back to do the other route if you guys think it's worth it. I think I read about an ending where Ciri comes at the end instead of Yen. How many different endings are there for B&W anyway?

Btw, the ending I got for the main game was Ciri becomes a Witcher and Geralt ends up with Yen. I liked that one.

the roach thing is a side quest, fairytale land you don't go speak to the elder to get that one. I got the one where Ciri came to see me at the end but no Yen or Triss.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

to get to fairytale land, which is fukking great and you should definitely go back and do it, you have to agree to save the sister and not go with the Elder Vampire. Fairytale land is beautiful, twisted, and funny. Definitely worth checking out

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
After finishing Xenoblade X I'm back
34owuc7.jpg

giphy.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I see ya breh, that spin attack:wow:

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Just starting Blood & Wine, going to get all the armor first. Thank you
CDP-Logo_001.png

Going to take my time wit this joint:ohlawd:
I'm literally kind of sad starting this DLC. The world is huge but man...I don't wanna leave Geralt. CDPR said this is the end of his story. But goddamn man. I think I realized just how much I love Geralt in Heart of Stone. Right before the O'Dimm spoon scene. Where he froze time and Geralt paused for a second then said... "Show off."

Not to sound like a bytch but my eyes got watery then knowing its near the end of his saga. I absolutely despised The Witcher 2. The story was alright but it didn't even come close to making me feel apart of it like all of 3 has. These expansions have done nothing but enhance the love I already had for the vanilla game. The way CDPR crafted the stories and melded everything together....it really cannot be overstated how impressive it is.

With the vanilla game I said it was my GOAT video game. After Heart of Stone, doubly so. At the beginning of B&W and I don't see it fukking changing. Greatest game of all fukking time. And I've still got at least 20 hours left to love. I will enjoy the hell out of it

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm literally kind of sad starting this DLC. The world is huge but man...I don't wanna leave Geralt. CDPR said this is the end of his story. But goddamn man. I think I realized just how much I love Geralt in Heart of Stone. Right before the O'Dimm spoon scene. Where he froze time and Geralt paused for a second then said... "Show off."

Not to sound like a bytch but my eyes got watery then knowing its near the end of his saga. I absolutely despised The Witcher 2. The story was alright but it didn't even come close to making me feel apart of it like all of 3 has. These expansions have done nothing but enhance the love I already had for the vanilla game. The way CDPR crafted the stories and melded everything together....it really cannot be overstated how impressive it is.

With the vanilla game I said it was my GOAT video game. After Heart of Stone, doubly so. At the beginning of B&W and I don't see it fukking changing. Greatest game of all fukking time. And I've still got at least 20 hours left to love. I will enjoy the hell out of it

Me too breh:mjcry:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How many hours you put in total? I am at like 30 and barely done shyt. Just tryna' get an idea of how many hours of dopeness i will get.