The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

Jesus Christ. Anyways this is what I did:

When O'Grimm was about to take dudes soul I literally just kicked my feet up and did nothing. It's like I've been waiting for this moment. That cocksucker got me into all of this shyt. It was beautiful. Didn't really need money or any other bullshyt. So I picked the speed option. Of course it's something for reterded ass Roach. I kind of wanna go back and see what happens if I try and save Olgierd. But I dunno if I wanna fukk around with the devil like that lol

If you don't want to re-play the end I can just tell you what happens in spoiler tags, if you choose differently.

Also....actually let me ask you something before I say the next part. Did you beat "The Witcher 3" main story yet?

Fred.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
If you don't want to re-play the end I can just tell you what happens in spoiler tags, if you choose differently.

Also....actually let me ask you something before I say the next part. Did you beat "The Witcher 3" main story yet?

Fred.
Breh I already restarted it and I'm happy I did cause this sword shyts on all my other ones. Goddamn that was a nice little story arc.

Now to Blood & Wine :youngsabo:

But yeah mean the main storyline last year. Been holding out to play both expansions back to back

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh I already restarted it and I'm happy I did cause this sword shyts on all my other ones. Goddamn that was a nice little story arc.

Now to Blood & Wine :youngsabo:

But yeah mean the main storyline last year. Been holding out to play both expansions back to back

I doubt you want to do it a 3rd time but you also get another sword (Venomous Viper Silver Sword) from the little maze Gaunter puts you in. It's one of the things he tempts you with:

Velen_5.jpg

The reason I asked if you beat the main game, is because if you choose the "tell me where Ciri is" option Gaunter tells you every choice you need to do in-game, to get the best ending with Ciri.

Keep your eyes sharp in "Blood And Wine", too.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Ciggavelli

You beat "Blood And Wine", right? Let me ask you something. Or anyone else that beat the new DLC.

I'm on the main quest "Storm The Castle" and it says something like "make sure you want to proceed, you will be unable to complete certain quests after this point"....any idea what quests they're talking about? I want to beat the main story but I ain't trying to get locked out of other quests if I do at this point.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Ciggavelli

You beat "Blood And Wine", right? Let me ask you something. Or anyone else that beat the new DLC.

I'm on the main quest "Storm The Castle" and it says something like "make sure you want to proceed, you will be unable to complete certain quests after this point"....any idea what quests they're talking about? I want to beat the main story but I ain't trying to get locked out of other quests if I do at this point.

Fred.
yeah, I beat it. I never got that message. But a few side-quests were blocked off once the
vampire attack happened
. I was able to complete them after everything was all said and done though, so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Edit: Wait, did you choose the
elder vampire
route? That may be why you got that message. I went the other way. I'm not sure what happens when you go your route. You might want to save before doing all that then. I have no idea where your route takes you after you're done with it

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yeah, I beat it. I never got that message. But a few side-quests were blocked off once the
vampire attack happened
. I was able to complete them after everything was all said and done though, so I don't think you have anything to worry about

Oh ok so it's more a "past this point you won't be able to mess with the rest of the game until you complete this" type thing.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh ok so it's more a "past this point you won't be able to mess with the rest of the game until you complete this" type thing.

Fred.
Check my edit. If you took the
elder vampire route
you might get a different ending...I dunno. But at the end of the game you are able to complete everything. I think it's the same for both end routes, but you might wanna save beforehand, just to be sure. I'm sure it's fine though, because the endings are the same with both routes. But I dunno what happens to the city if you take the route you took though. I went to
save the sister in fairytale land
and the game went back to normal after the ending.

• Dap

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Check my edit. If you took the
elder vampire route
you might get a different ending...I dunno. But at the end of the game you are able to complete everything. I think it's the same for both end routes, but you might wanna save beforehand, just to be sure. I'm sure it's fine though, because the endings are the same with both routes. But I dunno what happens to the city if you take the route you took though. I went to
save the sister in fairytale land
and the game went back to normal after the ending.

I haven't chosen either yet. The "Storm The Castle" quest is before you get into all that. After I got that message I just messed with the "Wine Wars" quests or whatever they're called.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I haven't chosen either yet. The "Storm The Castle" quest is before you get into all that. After I got that message I just messed with the "Wine Wars" quests or whatever they're called.

Fred.
hmmm....I completed all secondary quests before doing the main quest. Maybe that's why I didn't get that message. :jbhmm:

I say finish off the secondary, side quests first to be safe. It's probably fine either way, but I can't be certain, as I never got that message.

• Dap

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bruh...........:deadmanny: at this nikka Vladimir Olgird ghost possession swagger :pachaha:. Dawg got Geralt that p*ssy with his seat, shyt was greatly done and funny as hell. I like where this story is going

Ah so you started "Hearts Of Stone". What do you think of Gaunter O'Dimm?

Fred.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Ah so you started "Hearts Of Stone". What do you think of Gaunter O'Dimm?

Fred.
Dude seems like a straight up nuts/demonic cool nikka :pachaha:. So far, he ain't seemed too shady outside of really not telling Geralt shyt about his intentions. I have no idea where this is going, but Shani is :shaq:. Like her more than Yen, Triss, and Kiera. bytch is cool as hell (lmao at this shyt feeling like a TV show, might have to watch GOT after all :ehh:)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh shyt, I just read that there are multiple "after" endings too. :gladbron:

I got the good one
Yen came to live with me
:whew:

Even though I got the "tragic" ending, I got the "good" post-game ending :obama: