The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Brehs should I bother looking for the manticore armor:jbhmm:,I'm still rocking my rose armor 215 from hearts of stone:manny:
I got the manticore armor. I don't think it's that good. I think the grandmaster crafted Ursine armor is the best. I used it during the entire expansion. You can find better weapons, but the armor is great. It's heavy though. I got Ursine, Wolven, and Manticore grandmaster crafted armor, and Ursine was the best.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I wish I didn't have to have the original weapons to make the new weapons. It's pretty damn lame. Why would I keep old shytty weapons like that? Why assume I even got them in the first place. Smh
I guess you should get the manticore gear then. It doesn't require any swords or anything like that, since it's new to this expansion. It's still good gear, just not Ursine levels

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brehs should I bother looking for the manticore armor:jbhmm:,I'm still rocking my rose armor 215 from hearts of stone:manny:

Depends on how you play. Manticore is great for alchemy build.

Fred.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I got the manticore armor. I don't think it's that good. I think the grandmaster crafted Ursine armor is the best. I used it during the entire expansion. You can find better weapons, but the armor is great. It's heavy though. I got Ursine, Wolven, and Manticore grandmaster crafted armor, and Ursine was the best.
looks like i gotta get the superior ursine diagram,imma look it up on youtube to find it

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I guess you should get the manticore gear then. It doesn't require any swords or anything like that, since it's new to this expansion. It's still good gear, just not Ursine levels
Meh. Might just slog and find the old shyt for the gear I wanna build. It's crazy cause even if I'm OP'd as fukk for some of those quests now, they always lead me to places I missed previously and books/letters that only expand my love for the games world.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2 crashes
Sword disappearing
Knocked 2 monsters in the air

Bugs i experienced

fukk giant centipedes and acrophages :pacspit:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I got all of them shyts, I guess I'm just too used to my OP decks from the base game

It doesn't play like any of the OG decks from the main game. Make sure you have Cerys and all the sheild maidens in the deck.

Keep biting frost in your deck when going against Monster decks.

Against Nilfgaard, Scoiatel, and Northern Realms make Crach the deck leader so you can clear all those spy cards from their graveyard when they try to revive em in the 2nd round and load up on cards. That makes the medics useless too.

There's a regular card in there worth 0 points that replaces with a legendary card worth 11 in the following round. I forget the name but if you have a medic card in the 2nd round, revive it and you can start round 3 with 11 points, plus whatever the Skellige ability revives from your graveyard.

I thought it was trash at first but if you play it right the shyts overpowered. If it wins in the 1st round its pretty much a guaranteed victory because of the ability. Just drop a few cards without specials from the deck so there's more of a chance to get a better card at the start. Replace shield maidens at the beginning since Cerys pulls em all out of the deck anyway.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is basically a masterpiece but what in the fukk were they thinking with the armor in this game? :mjlol: Aside from a few pieces it either makes Geralt look fat as shyt or it's just up ugly as fukk :scust:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus Christ Gaunter O'Dimm is terrifying. Think I'm almost done with Heart of Stone. What a fantastic fukking story. The two main antagonists are both interesting as fukk in their own ways. But Master Mirror is something else man. Maybe top 5 character for me in this game + expansion. And the fact that he was there since the very fukking beginning of the journey is so fukking cool to me. Absolutely masterful planning and story crafting by CDPR.

I have another expansion to play too. Truly blessed y'all

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jesus Christ Gaunter O'Dimm is terrifying. Think I'm almost done with Heart of Stone. What a fantastic fukking story. The two main antagonists are both interesting as fukk in their own ways. But Master Mirror is something else man. Maybe top 5 character for me in this game + expansion. And the fact that he was there since the very fukking beginning of the journey is so fukking cool to me. Absolutely masterful planning and story crafting by CDPR.

I have another expansion to play too. Truly blessed y'all

Let me know how you end "Hearts Of Stone".

Also, he's in almost every cut scene in the DLC, hiding in the back ground.

Fred.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let me know how you end "Hearts Of Stone".

Also, he's in almost every cut scene in the DLC, hiding in the back ground.

Fred.
No shyt? Will have to look that up. I remember seeing him in the background at one point early in the expansion but I wasn't sure if it was actually him.

Just finished saying waddup to Shani. Some final destination shyt went down in ol dudes apartment. I'm concerned about this meet up lol.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No shyt? Will have to look that up. I remember seeing him in the background at one point early in the expansion but I wasn't sure if it was actually him.

Just finished saying waddup to Shani. Some final destination shyt went down in ol dudes apartment. I'm concerned about this meet up lol.

Not spoilers because you've almost finished the DLC, just a bunch of pictures:

have-you-spotted-this-devilish-stalker-following-you-throughout-the-witcher-3-747660.jpg

have-you-spotted-this-devilish-stalker-following-you-throughout-the-witcher-3-747661.jpg

have-you-spotted-this-devilish-stalker-following-you-throughout-the-witcher-3-747662.jpg

have-you-spotted-this-devilish-stalker-following-you-throughout-the-witcher-3-747663.jpg

have-you-spotted-this-devilish-stalker-following-you-throughout-the-witcher-3-747664.jpg

have-you-spotted-this-devilish-stalker-following-you-throughout-the-witcher-3-747665.jpg

Fred.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not spoilers because you've almost finished the DLC, just a bunch of pictures:

have-you-spotted-this-devilish-stalker-following-you-throughout-the-witcher-3-747660.jpg

have-you-spotted-this-devilish-stalker-following-you-throughout-the-witcher-3-747661.jpg

have-you-spotted-this-devilish-stalker-following-you-throughout-the-witcher-3-747662.jpg

have-you-spotted-this-devilish-stalker-following-you-throughout-the-witcher-3-747663.jpg

have-you-spotted-this-devilish-stalker-following-you-throughout-the-witcher-3-747664.jpg

have-you-spotted-this-devilish-stalker-following-you-throughout-the-witcher-3-747665.jpg

Fred.
:wow:

Jesus Christ. Anyways this is what I did:

When O'Grimm was about to take dudes soul I literally just kicked my feet up and did nothing. It's like I've been waiting for this moment. That cocksucker got me into all of this shyt. It was beautiful. Didn't really need money or any other bullshyt. So I picked the speed option. Of course it's something for reterded ass Roach. I kind of wanna go back and see what happens if I try and save Olgierd. But I dunno if I wanna fukk around with the devil like that lol