The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The three people I saved after the Wine War quest have disappeared from the map/game. :what:

i have problems with disappearing merchants. and the guy who pays knights for heroic activite has disappeared too.

I'm assuming it's from
The vampire invasion
but it doesn't make sense the quests aren't marked as failed

I don't know about "Blood And Wine" specifically but NPCs been disappearing since day 1. A few of them keep schedules. For example there's a blacksmith in Blackbough that will be chilling in his house or asleep depending on when you show up. He's only available as a black smith for a few hours in the evening.

That's your game, I'd verify your game files if you got it from steam...

I haven't experienced any bugs (aside for the usual Roach shyt) or crashes and I'm using mods...

Me either. Well I had one graphical bug when you go to meet the people that are buying wine, and the Duchess body guard is with you. In cut scenes his arms/legs kept disappearing. But that was only one time, for 5 minutes. Dunno if he's on PC or console though.

Fred.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about "Blood And Wine" specifically but NPCs been disappearing since day 1. A few of them keep schedules. For example there's a blacksmith in Blackbough that will be chilling in his house or asleep depending on when you show up. He's only available as a black smith for a few hours in the evening.

Fred.

I know breh, I finished the first one and the expansion, I tried waiting at different times, they just disappeared from both the map and in-game.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's your game, I'd verify your game files if you got it from steam...

I haven't experienced any bugs (aside for the usual Roach shyt) or crashes and I'm using mods...

On PS4.

Look on Gaf I'm not the only one. The first two releases were a lot more stable in comparison.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
How are you supposed to win a gwent tournament with that horrible skellige deck?:snoop: I can't even consistently defeat my camerlengo with it, I don't want to lose the tournament:sadbron:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
How are you supposed to win a gwent tournament with that horrible skellige deck?:snoop: I can't even consistently defeat my camerlengo with it, I don't want to lose the tournament:sadbron:
Did you complete the deck or just playing with the trash base deck?

That deck is nasty as fukk...Ive hit 195 points with it

The best card is Cerys...Make sure you have that...

Also keep in mind if you win the first round but your opponent has more cards and you don't feel comfortable with what you have remaining it would be wise to forfeit the second round...Skellige automatically plays two of your best cards from your discarded pile on the third round...

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Did you complete the deck or just playing with the trash base deck?

That deck is nasty as fukk...Ive hit 195 points with it

The best card is Cerys...Make sure you have that...

Also keep in mind if you win the first round but your opponent has more cards and you don't feel comfortable with what you have remaining it would be wise to forfeit the second round...Skellige automatically plays two of your best cards from your discarded pile on the third round...
I got all of them shyts, I guess I'm just too used to my OP decks from the base game

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only issue I ever ran into is an issue where those two cannibal peasants in HOS couldn't be killed. shyt creeped the fukk out of me thought they were like some monsters or some new sick shyt. Reloaded and one shot em both.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:dwillhuh: it just came out
20 hours in 1 week, with a holiday in there? No problem. I played like non-stop this weekend too. The Witcher 3 is like my favorite game of the last 3-5 years, and I couldn't stop playing it. I even skipped watching the games and Sunday night shows. I just love this game so much and couldn't put it down :manny:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Brehs should I bother looking for the manticore armor:jbhmm:,I'm still rocking my rose armor 215 from hearts of stone:manny: