The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex

Yo breh, I'm gathering all the bear school shyt now, still ain't been to the new DLC land yet and only got to the 1st mission from the 1st DLC (them hype for nothing ass people in the mansion) but Dawg.

WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO VELEN YET :ohhh:.

I finished the regular story but can't remember shyt from Velen. Was there not many missions there in the regular game, is this new territory, or am I just on some blowed shyt?????

If you beat the main game you probably haven't been to Velen since the first few hours of the game. It's one of the first areas you go to after White Orchard.

I don't want to say too much if you just started the first DLC, but you already been on the boat and met Gaunter O'Dimm, right?

Fred.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
If you beat the main game you probably haven't been to Velen since the first few hours of the game. It's one of the first areas you go to after White Orchard.

I don't want to say too much if you just started the first DLC, but you already been on the boat and met Gaunter O'Dimm, right?

Fred.
Nope. Once u told me to get my gear up I been treasire hunting like a mf :pachaha:. I ain't played in a few days either so I ain't made any progress.

I was doing the fistech mission ile girl asked me to do cause her man ain't come back, them nikkas was giving me that work and that's when u told me to grab better gear. I'm collecting all of the Bear school shyt before I continue any more story or side missions.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nope. Once u told me to get my gear up I been treasire hunting like a mf :pachaha:. I ain't played in a few days either so I ain't made any progress.

I was doing the fistech mission ile girl asked me to do cause her man ain't come back, them nikkas was giving me that work and that's when u told me to grab better gear. I'm collecting all of the Bear school shyt before I continue any more story or side missions.

Oh ok let me be quiet then and let the story unfold. The 1st DLC is basically a horror movie.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The first DLC had a better story, but the second DLC was MUCH more stretched out and more fun to play. I like the second DLC better. Plus, the ending :ohlawd:

And the color scheme on Blood & Wine :wow: Those colors :wow:

and fairytale land. :whoo: and :merchant: Goldilocks hanging herself :damn:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The first DLC had a better story, but the second DLC was MUCH more stretched out and more fun to play. I like the second DLC better. Plus, the ending :ohlawd:

And the color scheme on Blood & Wine :wow: Those colors :wow:

and fairytale land. :whoo: and :merchant: Goldilocks hanging herself :damn:

How do you start that quest? Is it easy to find or is it some shyt you need to be at a certain point in the story, or at a certain place to trigger?

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How do you start that quest? Is it easy to find or is it some shyt you need to be at a certain point in the story, or at a certain place to trigger?

Fred.
You need to side with the Duchess' sister and go and try to save her. Don't side with bringing out the head Vampire. Once you decide to find the sister, you'll be transported to fairytale land

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You need to side with the Duchess' sister and go and try to save her. Don't side with bringing out the head Vampire. Once you decide to find the sister, you'll be transported to fairytale land

Everything you just said is so far into the main story I have no idea what the fukk you're talking about.:mjlol:

But it's all good though.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Everything you just said is so far into the main story I have no idea what the fukk you're talking about.:mjlol:

But it's all good though.

Fred.

:russ:

When you get there you'll know. Do the
sister side though. Fairytale land is so cool

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Finished it all off (manticore armor isn't worth it, by the way).

Witcher 3 GOTG :bow:

Geralt of Riveria, so long to a legend :salute:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's silly how much game you got left. SILLY. You could probably not buy a game for the rest of 2016 and still not run out of things to do in "The Witcher 3".

Fred.
I am on the 2nd mission in Skellige lol

I'm focusing on the witcher for now on

Backlog is crazy lol

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I didn't get a chance to play this today, watched a movie instead. Gonna try to finish the main story tomorrow but I still got around 10 unfinished quests and about 40 ? on the map.

Fred.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The three people I saved after the Wine War quest have disappeared from the map/game. :what:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
The three people I saved after the Wine War quest have disappeared from the map/game. :what:
i have problems with disappearing merchants. and the guy who pays knights for heroic activite has disappeared too.

I'm assuming it's from
The vampire invasion
but it doesn't make sense the quests aren't marked as failed