The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Man, this shyt is as overwhelming as starting the main game. I've put in 6 hours already and just got into the main town.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
they were just having fun making this

doing this side quest where Geralt is on shrooms and now Roach can actually talk to him. They make fun of the fact that the game is buggy some times, how Roach can randomly across the water from Geralt whistling. Roach curses at you :heh: this is a fun one
That whole convo had me dying...

When Geralt asks why you always come to me when I whistle...:dead:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just beat the main quest. Great ending :obama:
I'm glad Yen came back, despite how I fukked our relationship up in the main game by fukking both her and Triss. Geralt and Yen are meant to be together
Now on to the Witcher Contracts and the Question Marks.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Regarding the ending.
is there any way to save the Dutchess from her sister? I reloaded and tried warning her about the plot, but she stil got killed. Anybody save her somehow?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Regarding the ending.
is there any way to save the Dutchess from her sister? I reloaded and tried warning her about the plot, but she stil got killed. Anybody save her somehow?
I saved her...

It depends on a couple of choices but I'm not sure which ones...

I chose Syanna over Orianna in the night quest...I also smashed Syanna because that's what I do...

In every conversation I sided with Syanna (her story is really fukked up, her parents disowned her, she was beaten, starved and raped by knights)...I also asked her to forgive Anna...She was mad at Anna because she stood by and watched her leave instead of speak up but Anna was like 10 years old when all that happened...

At the end when you tell Anna she was going to be the 5th victim...I chose the least condemning option of the two...

They ended up just hugging it out, nobody died...

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I saved her...

It depends on a couple of choices but I'm not sure which ones...

I chose Syanna over Orianna in the night quest...I also smashed Syanna because that's what I do...

In every conversation I sided with Syanna (her story is really fukked up, her parents disowned her, she was beaten, starved and raped by knights)...I also asked her to forgive Anna...She was mad at Anna because she stood by and watched her leave instead of speak up but Anna was like 10 years old when all that happened...

At the end when you tell Anna she was going to be the 5th victim...I chose the least condemning option of the two...

They ended up just hugging it out, nobody died...
Well damn. I guess I fukked it up somehow. Oh well. :manny:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I feel like a dumbass, I've had the whirl ability for a little while but wasn't doing it right so it wasn't working. I guess I wasn't holding the button long enough or something. But now that I know how to do it, the Hanse bases were much easier. Same thing with some werewolf I came across and the archespores. I'm almost done with the side quests that I have active so I'll start moving the story along soon (I'm at a part where I need to find the wight, which I'm pretty sure is early in the story)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is the most fun i've had with a game in a long time that didn't involve multiplayer.

woke up in the middle of the night to play it, keep telling yourself ok imma turn it off after this quest...but then you get another quest in the middle doing that one :to: then you regret it the next morning.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Other than the question marks, I'm like 2 contracts away from finishing this. What a great fukking expansion. It was like a full game. 9.5/10

CD Projeckt :bow:

Best RPG of the year so far. RPG GOTY candidate for sure.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
@hex

Yo breh, I'm gathering all the bear school shyt now, still ain't been to the new DLC land yet and only got to the 1st mission from the 1st DLC (them hype for nothing ass people in the mansion) but Dawg.

WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO VELEN YET :ohhh:.

I finished the regular story but can't remember shyt from Velen. Was there not many missions there in the regular game, is this new territory, or am I just on some blowed shyt?????