The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
What weapon? Give me some stats if you remember.

@The Fukin Prophecy I got that sword but I just hung it in my house. I might dust it off and try it out. I been using Gesheft and Faithful Friend, mostly because the crit damage and % is useful for the alchemy build.

Fred.
My crit damage is already stupid high and I don't use alchemy at all...

The insta crit on that blade with adrenaline rush is ridiculously op...

I just displayed it on my weapon rack. It's called the Ravix of Fourhorn's Sword (I used that name in the tournament). 325-397 damage, +150 armor piercing,50% critical hit damage bonus, 15% critical hit chance, 3 slots, level 42. It's all gold and pretty cool looking, but my grandmaster class ursine steel sword is better.
Why did you use that name breh?

I didn't even think about that shyt for a second...

All my gear is labeled Geralt of Rivia...:win:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My crit damage is already stupid high and I don't use alchemy at all...

The insta crit on that blade with adrenaline rush is ridiculously op...

Why did you use that name breh?

I didn't even think about that shyt for a second...

All my gear is labeled Geralt of Rivia...:win:
Honestly, I dunno. I thought that since I was helping the knight, I should conceal my identity. Plus the armor looked better :manny:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
@hex

Four level 54 Vampires ...

No oils No potions No bombs...just buffs from that blade and my runewright shyt (the one that lets you permanently keep armor and sword damage form the tables)...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This shyt is so good. Finished all the side quests, except for the virtuous one (I assume that is completed through the main quest), and I'm all into the main story now. I haven't beaten UC4 yet, but this is my current GOTY. And it's an expansion :wow:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm mad sad. I beat like 95 percent of the Novigrad mm side quests.

I ain't too crazy about Skellige. It's scary. The paths feel like u am in middle of the woods. I am scared brehs:to:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This shyt is so good. Finished all the side quests, except for the virtuous one (I assume that is completed through the main quest), and I'm all into the main story now. I haven't beaten UC4 yet, but this is my current GOTY. And it's an expansion :wow:
If you're talking about the one with the hermit, I was able to complete that through side missions. I think it has to do with your choices and dialogue choices in other missions

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm on the part where you go to meet the kid that shines shoes. How far into the main story is that?

Also did you guys do the painter quest? It's not in the quest list, it's just a random quest from running through town. It's kinda long and you get a painting from it.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When you finish the game watch this trailer...

Geralt always keeps his promises...:wow:

Yeah I watched that trailer before the game came out. The back ground of the start menu for "Blood And Wine" is a reference to this scene too. Even has the same song.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you're talking about the one with the hermit, I was able to complete that through side missions. I think it has to do with your choices and dialogue choices in other missions
I just completed it through the main story line. I'm stuck in
fairytale land
so I gotta wait to complete that before I get the sword. But I did all the virtuous things though. :whew:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they were just having fun making this

doing this side quest where Geralt is on shrooms and now Roach can actually talk to him. They make fun of the fact that the game is buggy some times, how Roach can randomly across the water from Geralt whistling. Roach curses at you :heh: this is a fun one

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
they were just having fun making this

doing this side quest where Geralt is on shrooms and now Roach can actually talk to him. They make fun of the fact that the game is buggy some times, how Roach can randomly across the water from Geralt whistling. Roach curses at you :heh: this is a fun one
:ohhh: I never got that side quest. Where did you find it?