The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bug is just that you can't move when you're on Roach. What happened before the cutscene? That'll give me some context

Nevermind, was thinking of a different quest, the one in which you have to get some golden fish, the cut-scene started and then the game crashed. Also there has been some awful DPS drops and one enemy that I couldn't kill with my sword. Pretty buggy DLC.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nevermind, was thinking of a different quest, the one in which you have to get some golden fish, the cut-scene started and then the game crashed. Also there has been some awful DPS drops and one enemy that I couldn't kill with my sword. Pretty buggy DLC.
Yeah, I've noticed some weird graphical glitches too. It's pretty buggy. Like sometimes the color palette will go all dark, instead of staying bright. It's like you change an angle and the colors just change. Weird shyt.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just completed the Wine Wars Side Quest. Another really long, great side quest. They really stepped up their side quests from the last expansion.

Pro-tip:. Play both sides of the Wine Wars. That's all I'll say...

Agreed this is a nice come up money and expo wise as well. Also opens up four or five other quests.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As of right now this is probably my favourite Witcher 3 release based on (a) the colour and look of Toussaint and (b) the tinkering you can do with your house. I've barely played the main quest yet, will see if it tops the first DLC's story.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
"The Warbble of a Smitten Knight"

What a long, great side quest. The best I've played in the expansion so far :wow:

Thank god I didn't get the bug in that quest everybody is getting too :whew:
I messed up on that one. I won the crossbow event but lost the race and somehow lost the fight too even though I was still alive at the end. I think they said someone else had more kills than me. The story kept going so I didn't restart. What did I miss out by losing? I might have a save from before I started but would prefer not going back if it's not something major.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This sword is ridiculous especially with that mutagen buff that adds damage per enemy on screen...

H7Ami3s.jpg

Modded piff armor...

9xsNwVL.jpg

and some...:shaq:
fuXZybO.jpg

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I messed up on that one. I won the crossbow event but lost the race and somehow lost the fight too even though I was still alive at the end. I think they said someone else had more kills than me. The story kept going so I didn't restart. What did I miss out by losing? I might have a save from before I started but would prefer not going back if it's not something major.
Did you lift the curse off the girl? If you did, then you just missed out on a weapon and trophies.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did you lift the curse off the girl? If you did, then you just missed out on a weapon and trophies.

What weapon? Give me some stats if you remember.

@The Fukin Prophecy I got that sword but I just hung it in my house. I might dust it off and try it out. I been using Gesheft and Faithful Friend, mostly because the crit damage and % is useful for the alchemy build.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What weapon? Give me some stats if you remember.

@The Fukin Prophecy I got that sword but I just hung it in my house. I might dust it off and try it out. I been using Gesheft and Faithful Friend, mostly because the crit damage and % is useful for the alchemy build.

Fred.
I just displayed it on my weapon rack. It's called the Ravix of Fourhorn's Sword (I used that name in the tournament). 325-397 damage, +150 armor piercing,50% critical hit damage bonus, 15% critical hit chance, 3 slots, level 42. It's all gold and pretty cool looking, but my grandmaster class ursine steel sword is better.