The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Got all grandmaster crafted Ursine gear, dyed blue now :wow:

I upgraded my entire house, and put my old weapons and some cool armor on display, but where do you buy paintings? I can't find anybody selling paintings.

I dunno. You get one from a quest in "Blood And Wine", aside from that I haven't found any. There might be some in the base game I forgot about.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm blowing through these side quests. I haven't even touched the main quest :heh:. I'm gonna try and beat all the side quests tonight, then move on to the main story tomorrow. Then I'll fukk with the question marks after I beat that. So far it's been fun Witcher 3 questing. I'm not disappointed. I love having my own house too. Just displayed my trophy for winning all the fistfights. :win:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I joined up with Trish after the bath house. I ended uplease with Trish having no nails on one hand and she murdered the witch hunter boss. I need to reload cause that shut ain't sitting right with me.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at all these buffs I got on at the same time. Up to 15075 Vitality, too. :wow:

20160604222547_1_zpsrgohptrh.jpg

20160604231220_1_zpsmmnivpcr.jpg

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
"The Warbble of a Smitten Knight"

What a long, great side quest. The best I've played in the expansion so far :wow:

Thank god I didn't get the bug in that quest everybody is getting too :whew:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I dunno. You get one from a quest in "Blood And Wine", aside from that I haven't found any. There might be some in the base game I forgot about.

Fred.
You get one in the basegame from some herbalist gnome (I think, he is small and non-human) and I think you can buy one at the auction in Hearts of Stone but I impressed some art critic and he told me who to sell it to, I sold both them shyts since I had nowhere to put them anyway:francis:

I'm gonna check out that alchemy build when I get home tomorrow :takedat:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What a long, great side quest. The best I've played in the expansion so far :wow:

What was that? My game crashed during one of the cutscenes in that quest.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im going back and doing all the witcher gear treasure hunts.....i regret not doing them earlier especially in Skellige.

so....many....question marks....

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
im going back and doing all the witcher gear treasure hunts.....i regret not doing them earlier especially in Skellige.

so....many....question marks....
what level do you have to be to do them

im lvl 8 but i do lvl 20 quests on some dark souls shyt

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown

there's a bug?:ohhh: I held off on continuing that quest because I fukking suck at hitting targets while riding roach, does it matter or can you win that race purely on speed and one or two lucky shots?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
there's a bug?:ohhh: I held off on continuing that quest because I fukking suck at hitting targets while riding roach, does it matter or can you win that race purely on speed and one or two lucky shots?
I won with just making like 4 hits. I missed A LOT and still had time on the clock. My Roache is fully maxed out though.